Workaholics back...kinda..new Netflix movie Game Over, Man...

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. About what you expect from these guys by now. Parts were :laff: More early workaholics than trash late workaholics. Gory no tiddys

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just finished it. About what you expect from these guys by now. Parts were :laff: More early workaholics than trash late workaholics. Gory no tiddys
But they had to show about 5 minutes of dikk....

Whats with netflix and showing so much cock? Netflix is pretty much in every house and theres been a couple times im with my fam or little cousins and a dikk is thrown out for no reason.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

Whats with netflix and showing so much cock? Netflix is pretty much in every house and theres been a couple times im with my fam or little cousins and a dikk is thrown out for no reason.
I didn’t catch that part :scusthov:

It’s weird because there’s barely any titties on Netflix

Last edited:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Movie had me :laff::damn::dead: the entire way through. 5/5

Funniest comedy I've watched in a while.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

I was at work and a couple clients where watching get hard with Kevin hart.. There was dikk in a face! When they start doing this?

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

Hollywood is gay bro

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

If they substituted the dikk with some titties I would have gave it a 7 :ehh: