Women's why yall do dis...?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I'll give two examples;
Last year on Thanksgiving I'm @ a friend's house for a little get together and @ some point one of the ladies there starts playfully groping another woman. They both start laughing and begin groping each other grabbing each other breast and butt.

Another example, so I walk into a place with this woman and as soon as we walk in a few of her friends starts smacking her on the butt and laughing.

Why yall do dis?:gucci: Maybe I'm naive but what exactly does this mean when straight women play around like dis? :jbhmm:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've never done either of those.
But, I've had woman smack my ass (and make comments); I shrug it off because afaik they're straight. But I wouldn't be surprised if they've dipped in the lady pond a time or two.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
its widely known... from men that have dealt with hundreds of women.. that women are much more "freakier" than men are.....

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It means that they are comfortable enough with each others body. Lots of times, it's not a big deal because they are not looking at it with a sexual gaze like a man would.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't do that :yeshrug:. None of my immediate friends are like that.

I've been slapped on the butt before, a couple of times but they were just touchy-feely, always extra types.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

I don't play them type of games and my best girlfriend is bi.

She has never stepped outta line with me EVER.

That's hella weird and I'll wanna fight if a woman was to handle me like that.