Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i say yay. i love tats on women. as long as it looks "tasteful:. i love Skin diamonds tats.

skin-diamond.jpg

some random broad right here.
daisy-flowers-with-initial.jpg

this is the shyt i hate...
stop-staring.jpg
and the dumb hoe spelled "staring" wrong as shyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i used to think that too. but now i kinda think that's its all about the placement and taste of the tat. light skin bytches with tats is my shyt.

I don't know fam, it just looks "dirty" to me, like I can't help but take a wash cloth to it and try to get it off.

For a jumpoff I wouldn't care, but for wifey the canvas needs to be blank.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no tacky tats. tasteful and actually creative tattoos ftw. recently i have been very attracted to women with tattoos. specifically women with arm and shoulder tats. it's slightly becoming a new fetish for me...

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Indifferent yes i also view a tatted of chick as a cum guzzling slore....but can be sexy thou i'm less likely to want something long term....i mean think about what these slores are gonna look like when there picking up there kids at tee ball games

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
1. Dat bish gotta be bad as shyt. :beli:

2. Da tats gotta have some kinda artistic flavor to em. :beli:

Other wise. :ld: :childplease:

Hoes walkin around here wit neck tats and shyts placed randomly on dey body is an absolute no go. :scusthov:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Indifferent yes i also view a tatted of chick as a cum guzzling slore....but can be sexy thou i'm less likely to want something long term....i mean think about what these slores are gonna look like when there picking up there kids at tee ball games

crazy becuz i know bytches who are accountants and lawyers who have very tasteful joints on them. i woldnt consider them scally wags. but then again, i dont know who they're fukking or how many.