Women stay trying to attack your manhood in an argument...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not only women though...

Society judges men by their sexual prowess...That's why a man's sexuality is always under attack in a dispute..."You are gay," "You have a small penis," "You are a one minute man," and "I f-cked your wife" and etc...

A man is only as good as how much p-ssy he is getting, and even better, on how well he can handle all the p-ssy he is getting...

This has been the case since the beginning of recorded history...

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What do y'all be doin' to/with women where they say these kind of things?

I'm guessing this is what you get for seriously arguing with a woman.

At the point of varying difference, you should always know when to walk away/leave the situation alone.

Unless it's your wife, not really a logical reason to argue with a female, just an emotionally lopsided one. shyt, it's not a reason to argue with anyone in general :pachaha:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just flip it around on them. Tell her she not a real woman and list some reasons. Then bounce....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
use it as an excuse to cheat. Don't hit her even if she is begging for it. Don't say horrible things either.. only she can. If u do- she will bring it up forever.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I find these type arguments counter productive and often come from women who has never had a positive male role model in their lives. Its best not to get on her level and stay positive.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I don't blame them when the anger is justified.

When 2 men have a serious problem, we can fight. 2 women, fight. When a woman is mad enough to want to hurt a man, but not go too far, what options does she have? She can't beat your ass. She's gotta try to hurt you with words. What better way but to attack his manhood.

IMO, it's no different then a man snuffin' another man. Sure, mature communication would be best, but who here hasn't lost control.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the point of varying difference, you should always know when to walk away/leave the situation alone
Unless it's your wife, not really a logical reason to argue with a female, just an emotionally lopsided one. shyt, it's not a reason to argue with anyone in general :pachaha:

All I do is just burst out laughing...

No woman I have ever known, has ever been able to handle a man's laughter, while she is trying to express her displeasure with him..

Laughter during an argument is THAT ether for women...It's so patronizing and dismissive...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

At the point of varying difference, you should always know when to walk away/leave the situation alone.

You've been dropping some gems lately brother :myman:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Arguing with women when they're mad is a waste of time. Ignore the temper tantrums and the screaming, don't get sucked in to the emotion, you're a man. When she's finally calmed down, IF THERE IS SOMETHING WORTH ARGUING, then sit down and have a talk with her

:heh: By the way, only if thats actually your girl. Arguing with jumpoffs? We off that