Women react to men thinking women should chip in on dates

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I usually offer to chip in (if I have cash on me). I am surprised when guys take me up on it. That shyt is RARE.
Typically, they frown and wave me off as I reach for my wallet.
Everyone is so PC these days. We're all just going thru the motions.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
When prostitution becomes legal... :banderas: These broads are toast.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, that's still hoe shyt. You want to fukk with a bytch whose worth shyt, you gonna have to embrace gender roles and pay. Times change, people don't. Most females mothers are teaching them from the jump that if a nikka dont want to pay or have nothing to don't fukk with them. You gonna settle for a bottom of a barrel bytch cuz you cheap? You probably still young breh, so its whatever. But when you really serious about a broad, her not paying for dinner is the last thing on your mind.
:usure:the woman not chipping in are the bottom of the barrel bytches. a bytch who is worth shyt has self esteem and doesn't want to be bought, she also knows that traditional gender roles are designed to set her back. but maybe we are just looking for different things in a woman. as i said, i'm not cheap, i just don't fukk with entitled bytches and have no interest in a relationship that is transactional.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about women cooking for men was a tradition because men were outside working, nowadays since most are in the house scratching their balls we just stop cooking?
i can cook myself, thank you very much. i also had to show my last ex how to do it.

most men are not in the house scratching their balls. your argument would have been that woman cooking for men is a tradition that comes from times when men were outside working and woman stayed at home. now that both are outside earning money, there is no reason why woman should be the ones doing all the chores at home. if you had said that, i would have agreed, but now you just look stupid.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ive told girls ahead of time(like a week in advance) dat i wasnt gonna pay for them lol

n dey still showed up n payed for demselves

u nikkas is jus peasants

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How about women cooking for men was a tradition because men were outside working, nowadays since most are in the house scratching their balls we just stop cooking?

Go head. And well stop fixing shyt around the house..land when you hear that strange noise outside dont ask me to check that. :stopitslime:

Nice try tho. Nowadays men cook..clean and still have to pay for yall on dates while yall steady talkin bout that independent shyt

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Most dates I've been on the girl suggests she tips in, maybe it's a lil different in Europe. Sometimes I say don't bother, but most don't even let you pay for everything, so I say you can buy the next round of drinks :smugbiden:If we're in a relationship it goes both ways, I invite her, sometimes she invites me. It ain't nothing really, but yeah I don't associate with those who EXPECT you to pay all the time. Not hard to spot them either.:camby:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
What's interesting is how many of the chicks on that site think of paying for their dinner as a fair exchange for sex.

they ain't shyt

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go head. And well stop fixing shyt around the house..land when you hear that strange noise outside dont ask me to check that. :stopitslime:

Nice try tho. Nowadays men cook..clean and still have to pay for yall on dates while yall steady talkin bout that independent shyt

What kind of p*ssy as men allow this?