Women react to men thinking women should chip in on dates

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
it's not about the money, it's about the principle. why you ask? go read the post that quotes the bytch talking about her p*ssy is like timeshare. bytch please, if i want to pay for p*ssy, i buy a hooker. if you want to be a prostitute that's fine with me, but why go through the hassle of having a dinner date? i can just hand you the money after we fukk and you can go and buy your own meal. the man paying for the date is a tradition that comes from a time when woman didn't have jobs. in 2013 they do, so i don't see a reason to wine and dine them :yeshrug:
nikka, that's still hoe shyt. You want to fukk with a bytch whose worth shyt, you gonna have to embrace gender roles and pay. Times change, people don't. Most females mothers are teaching them from the jump that if a nikka dont want to pay or have nothing to don't fukk with them. You gonna settle for a bottom of a barrel bytch cuz you cheap? You probably still young breh, so its whatever. But when you really serious about a broad, her not paying for dinner is the last thing on your mind.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I love when a girl claims that she doesn't need for a man to pay but is still expecting it in the back of her mind. The look on her face when I hit her with "So um, how do you want to split this bill?":usure::youngsabo:

Daps
That seems to be the general sentiment on that site over there with their "but do they want sex" replies.

So paying for their dates gets their legs open at the end of the night it seems. I'm not sure how many people who respond to these things have actually been on real dates.

It's not even that but I'm paranoid that everyone has a hidden agenda. I won't even let my mom take me out for birthday dinner or shyt like that. It's just something I prefer.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I starting dating late and my mom never told me what to expect while on date, so I never thought anything about paying for a date or paying half. This old white lady was the one who told me a man should pay for dates and he should never allow me to pay. I tried to take her advice but once that bill comes, it's awkward as hell for me not to offer. I feel like a freeloader.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Amen to this though. What's the worth of money at the end of the day? Guy's seriously get emotional about throwing 40 bucks on dinner, that bytch aint right for you homie.

It's not even about the money itself, really.

If a chick won't mess with you because you wanted to split the bill, what does that really say about her? Does that also mean she would stop messing with you if you lost your job or fell on hard times? If you don't drive a nice enough car? If you don't take her shopping every weekend?

Personally I'm just not trying to date a chick that only sees men as meal tickets. If she's that stuck on me paying for a meal then I'd have no choice to believe that she doesn't actually like me anyway.

Once I get to know her and feel she actually likes me, It's no big deal to pay for shyt like that, but gold digging in the initial stages of dating is a pretty big red flag for me. But if some dudes don't mind that, go for it. :yeshrug:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, that's still hoe shyt. You want to fukk with a bytch whose worth shyt, you gonna have to embrace gender roles and pay. Times change, people don't. Most females mothers are teaching them from the jump that if a nikka dont want to pay or have nothing to don't fukk with them. You gonna settle for a bottom of a barrel bytch cuz you cheap? You probably still young breh, so its whatever. But when you really serious about a broad, her not paying for dinner is the last thing on your mind.

jordan-laugh-cigar.jpg

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They mad. :umad:

Not surprising, most women want to be equal but don't want to be equal. Kind of like how everybody wants to be a nikka, but nobody wants to be a nikka.

But to be fair, most of the chicks on lipstick alley are golddiggers anyway. That said, I have no problem paying for the 1st date and obviously you should pay if you initiated. But I'm not tricking or going broke trying to get in some chicks pants. :childplease:

Part in bold isn't true, but for your last sentence, I think thats the problem with today's dating game. So many people are just trying to get over on each other. If these women feel men are taking them out not to get to know them, not to start a relationship, not for anything other than the sole purpose of getting into their pants, it stands to reason that they'd be unwilling to pay.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even about the money itself, really.

If a chick won't mess with you because you wanted to split the bill, what does that really say about her? Does that also mean she would stop messing with you if you lost your job or fell on hard times? If you don't drive a nice enough car? If you don't take her shopping every weekend?

Personally I'm just not trying to date a chick that only sees men as meal tickets. If she's that stuck on me paying for a meal then I'd have no choice to believe that she doesn't actually like me anyway.

Once I get to know her and feel she actually likes me, It's no big deal to pay for shyt like that, but gold digging in the initial stages of dating is a pretty big red flag for me. But if some dudes don't mind that, go for it. :yeshrug:

I hear you on that, I've always been taught to pay the bill and be a gentleman but as fate would put it the women I've been dating recently hate to see me pay for their meals and they insist on splitting shyt. :yeshrug:

It's just a case of finding the right broad breh, guys will date every chick with a fat ass but wont take the time to get to know her before even asking her to hang out with him. First dates and getting to know each other finished when texting happened, that shyt is a God send. Don't get me wrong we still chat properly and get to know one another when we're at a meal but you can get a good indication of what you're dealing with in only a few days of phone calls and texts.

But you're right if money is the topic before you've even kicked off getting to know some one (broad, breh or whatever) then that shyt is a red flag PERIOD

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Just a collection of overweight, single and ugly pigs on that site. fukk dikkSuckAlley and fukk what they think. :pacspit:

:heh: :heh: :heh: Ok bytch.

bytch lost her mind.....who told her that her box was the only box on earth that can be penetrated? you don't wanna go 50/50, you think nikkas should spend all of their money on you just for a fukk? fine...deuces

I ain't supporting no free loading gold digger...fukk outta here