Women react to men thinking women should chip in on dates

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
These chicks that want to be equal to men lose the traditional shyt. Sorry you can't have both. Just like these bold face feminist who feel like I'm gonna let them go first when the building is on fire. No bytch, we're equal now.

But IMO, Whoever ask should pay. If I ask, I pay. If she asks, she pays.

Now if I'm on the date and shyts going south we go Dutch.

But I always ask if she's a feminist. If she is I excuse my self to the bathroom and from that date right after the last bite. :manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
536.gif

Not surprised

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fakkits need full time jobs. It aint shyt to pay for a dinner date
it's not about the money, it's about the principle. why you ask? go read the post that quotes the bytch talking about her p*ssy is like timeshare. bytch please, if i want to pay for p*ssy, i buy a hooker. if you want to be a prostitute that's fine with me, but why go through the hassle of having a dinner date? i can just hand you the money after we fukk and you can go and buy your own meal. the man paying for the date is a tradition that comes from a time when woman didn't have jobs. in 2013 they do, so i don't see a reason to wine and dine them :yeshrug:

Daps
Man, some of these hoes ain't shyt :mindblown:

bytch, you don't pay for nothing, you don't cook, you don't clean.....all the fukk you do is nag and open your damn legs to show me your stinkin' frowsy-ass p*ssy

I don't know how some of y'all nikkas deal with these heifers :snoop:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I had good luck with chicks asking if they should chip in for something on a first date
And the few times where I payed for everything. They payed for the next date without asking.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That seems to be the general sentiment on that site over there with their "but do they want sex" replies.

So paying for their dates gets their legs open at the end of the night it seems. I'm not sure how many people who respond to these things have actually been on real dates.
I would hope women aren't giving it up off the strength that dude paid for a date. I'm not sure if it's the men (modern day men) creating this expectation or if it's an assumption women came up with.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would hope women aren't giving it up off the strength that dude paid for a date. I'm not sure if it's the men (modern day men) creating this expectation or if it's an assumption women came up with.

I think it's a bit of both. A lot of men and women are touched in the head with dudes thinking women owe them something cause they paid and the girls thinking they owe him something because he paid but don't actually want to.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not paying for a dude...period. I have no problem going on a cheap/free date...taking a walk or chilling at some place. I'll even go to the library but I'd just rather not pay for a male. I used to be a generous person like that but now not so much. I wouldn't even want a dude to pay for me because I do believe men expect things when they drop coin on you.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's not about the money, it's about the principle. why you ask? go read the post that quotes the bytch talking about her p*ssy is like timeshare. bytch please, if i want to pay for p*ssy, i buy a hooker. if you want to be a prostitute that's fine with me, but why go through the hassle of having a dinner date? i can just hand you the money after we fukk and you can go and buy your own meal. the man paying for the date is a tradition that comes from a time when woman didn't have jobs. in 2013 they do, so i don't see a reason to wine and dine them :yeshrug:
How about women cooking for men was a tradition because men were outside working, nowadays since most are in the house scratching their balls we just stop cooking?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man, some of these hoes ain't shyt :mindblown:

bytch, you don't pay for nothing, you don't cook, you don't clean.....all the fukk you do is nag and open your damn legs to show me your stinkin' frowsy-ass p*ssy

I don't know how some of y'all nikkas deal with these heifers :snoop:

Are you gay? Im not trying to insult/be funny.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not paying for a dude...period. I have no problem going on a cheap/free date...taking a walk or chilling at some place. I'll even go to the library but I'd just rather not pay for a male. I used to be a generous person like that but now not so much. I wouldn't even want a dude to pay for me because I do believe men expect things when they drop coin on you.
Yeah, that happened to me before. This guy asked me on a date, had a fun date, then expected me to invite him in. People need to teach their sons how to respect their bodies more. Stop trynna give yourself away to any girl thatll take you. No girl wants a nikka thats easy. I have paid for dates but its been with dudes who are worthy (not thirsty) and dudes that just wont give it up to me like that. Women like to feel special and like theyre the only one. Like I said...Ive paid full bills before but it has to be a certain type of guy (no nikkas/hoes/bums/)