Women react to men thinking women should chip in on dates

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a collection of overweight, single and ugly pigs on that site. fukk dikkSuckAlley and fukk what they think. :pacspit:

My p*ssy is like a timeshare, you gotta invest and put a down payment on it before you can visit. If dude cant pay for the first 5 dates with no problems, then we cant be talking. I actually dont mind treating a guy out, or he pay for dinner ill get drinks or some shyt cause i know money can get tight and we going out two to three times a week, it can be pricey. But dumping me cause i wont offer to pay, is not the business.

:heh: :heh: :heh: Ok bytch.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They mad. :umad:

Not surprising, most women want to be equal but don't want to be equal. Kind of like how everybody wants to be a nikka, but nobody wants to be a nikka.

But to be fair, most of the chicks on lipstick alley are golddiggers anyway. That said, I have no problem paying for the 1st date and obviously you should pay if you initiated. But I'm not tricking or going broke trying to get in some chicks pants. :childplease:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you know since you both are going out yall cant pick a venue that's not so expensive and share the costs? Ehh? ehh?

q4a6e.gif

Thats how i've always done it and i've never had a chick say anything about it

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Id rather pay for my own meal tbh. I feel like when guys pay for dates, its like you owe them something so we'll pay for our own meals. Easy, no stress, no burden.

That seems to be the general sentiment on that site over there with their "but do they want sex" replies.

So paying for their dates gets their legs open at the end of the night it seems. I'm not sure how many people who respond to these things have actually been on real dates.