Women like to talk they ain't gots no good man, but shoot, where the women at?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
These days women don't cook, don't clean, and still don't know the definition of a wet p*ssy doesn't equal a dry purse.

But they are I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means, though.

:skip:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You overlook good women for attractive women! There are plenty great women out there but instead of dating them you keep picking women with pretty faces and great bodies...

because we all know how looking good means you have to have a trashy personality and aren't about shyt by default.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my last two gfs cooked like 4-5 times a week, I could never date a woman who didnt cook on the regular after being with them two

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You gotta go to a quiet place like a library, there's good women there. Or you can go to a church, there's good women there...or this place I'm going to tonight, the black awareness rally. It's gonna be some fine women there. Good good clean girls....that's why I'm going.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
You gotta go to a quiet place like a library, there's good women there. Or you can go to a church, there's good women there...or this place I'm going to tonight, the black awareness rally. It's gonna be some fine women there. Good good clean girls....that's why I'm going.
:russ:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

This boy good!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I woke this morning and me breakfast. Quiche, fresh fruit, and breakfast potatoes. She even cleaned up the crib for a nikka.

They out there, them hoes just don't want you :manny:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

:gladbron:

:laff: