I expect at least a 30 page essay by Hard Face Drita :smugdraper:
Don't worry I don't hate women
I bet Drita won't even read the spoiler tags if she sees this thread :mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because your mother is a woman and without women, there would be no men so for this we must give praise and respect for the one who creates us in her stomach and then endures hours of agony so we can breath and live non-demonically among friends.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Because your mother is a woman and without women, there would be no men so for this we must give praise and respect for the one who creates us in her stomach and then endures hours of agony so we can breath and live non-demonically among friends.

:beli:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It takes two to tango, friend. :smugdraper:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you're just an a$$hole! It's not all women so stop generalizing. Do you hate your mother or something? I take it you've just been rejected by women your whole life so now you're bitter and come online to bytch about how hurt you are. Maybe if you stopped messing with immature ass lil girls you wouldn't have this issue. k?

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
you're just an a$$hole! It's not all women so stop generalizing. Do you hate your mother or something? I take it you've just been rejected by women your whole life so now you're bitter and come online to bytch about how hurt you are. Maybe if you stopped messing with immature ass lil girls you wouldn't have this issue. k?

2nq76no.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

:sadbron: