Women don't respect Black Men even if they're good?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I just went on a small trip to Virginia to visit some old high school friends who where all white males and i stayed at the house of one of those friends with his wife and made this observation.In the rare cases that American women do exhibit good behavior it seems to only be reserved for a white man and if you are a black man in America and deal with American women it seems as if you are doomed to come home to deal with a belligerent women every day when the white guys get the "honey your home i got diner ready" type of women.

Women in America don't respect black men nor take them serious as far as anything long term even if he is a good black man that works 40 hours a week has no felonies and is trying to provide for his kids,so it is really no wonder why black men in America say "f**k it why bother"even black women when they have good looks education and are well to do they save this behavior for white men while black men get the sassy,chicken necking ,stomp her feet black women.

And with black men saying they are going to get a white American women we come back to the same thing due to the way black men are viewed in society it seems as if only the bottom of the barrel trailer trash white women seem to want to co-habitat with black men but they tend to be ghetto wiggets that just follow black women's behavior in how they treat black men.

If you are a black man in the country that does have a good head on your shoulders you really don't have much of a choice other than to go abroad if you want to settle down and have a family.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14397

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Naw u just got to demand it. I get respect from people, women included. Some women are not going to like u tho. I'll be damn if I get played out here and disrespected in public by some hoodrat. U gotta check them as soon as they try that shyt bruh.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Obviously, these damaged and confused women want to be treated like shiit. I can't respect a guy who don't see these women miles away.

In 2013, I can't even tell who is the weaker sex anymore. Beta males are not going shake the cake off them, because the internet is one big support group for them.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I like how the threadstarter made it look like he wasn't a white dude. Very good sir.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I usually hear these complaints from cornball black men who can't get the type of a hoodrat black woman or non black woman they want. stay in your lane and stop trying to go after chicks that will play you for money.

There's over 220 million women in America.you mean to tell me you can't find one?

Check yourself bro.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Its a combination of many factors. But black women expect lackluster men so when they get a taste of the #BlackExcellence its almost like culture shock. Kinda like when you used to fukking crazy demanding bytches and then all of a sudden the new chick is really passive and meek and lets you do whatever. :manny:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I usually hear these complaints from cornball black men who can't get the type of a hoodrat black woman or non black woman they want. stay in your lane and stop trying to go after chicks that will play you for money.

There's over 220 million women in America.you mean to tell me you can't find one?

Check yourself bro.

They gotta stay their speed. I can date hoodrats with ease, these dudes get walked all over. If you pusssy, females will smell it...