“Women don’t like muscles. Only gay men do. Women like dadbods” <——A big lie?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also, MOST men DO NOT have muscles, so its not really a requirement for most women or they would have even lower pickings lol.

That's why a mans upskeep, job, financial status, and aura matter more than muscles - also realize that women who encounter/groupie after/date these type of men are usually not with someone who is phsycially fit since most men who fit those categories (esp the older you get) cannot keep themselves super tight physcially.

As I have noticed, the older I get, most of the men in the gym all day are user broke AF, or former college athletes who never really got a job and post on social media working out all day but not really moving forward in life, or have just resorted to "training" people.

Remember, I am saying MOST.

Outside of pro athletes, and insanely hard workers, I think it would be hard to find a muscular man who also checks off all the other boxes.

And those weird super bodybuilders are def in their own categories I think they have body dysmorphia or something.
I guess I check all the boxes :mjgrin:

fukk gyms though
In home gyms>>>>>

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Also, MOST men DO NOT have muscles, so its not really a requirement for most women or they would have even lower pickings lol.

That's why a mans upskeep, job, financial status, and aura matter more than muscles - also realize that women who encounter/groupie after/date these type of men are usually not with someone who is phsycially fit since most men who fit those categories (esp the older you get) cannot keep themselves super tight physcially.

As I have noticed, the older I get, most of the men in the gym all day are user broke AF, or former college athletes who never really got a job and post on social media working out all day but not really moving forward in life, or have just resorted to "training" people.

Remember, I am saying MOST.

Outside of pro athletes, and insanely hard workers, I think it would be hard to find a muscular man who also checks off all the other boxes.

And those weird super bodybuilders are def in their own categories I think they have body dysmorphia or something.
There's money in being a personal trainer. Also, I was talking in terms of raw attraction. Of course having money and status is important. But the video in the OP women were fawning based off raw 1st impression physical appearance. If a short manlet like dude in the video doesn't have to have the status and work ethic outside of the gym to have women fawning, then....:manny:

Nothing was particularly special about dude in the video. He wasn't flashy, wealthy, tall. He just had a nice physique, and that was enough.

And what's weird about being a "super bodybuilder"? It's a goal like literally ANYTHING else one does in life.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Honestly....I think the vast majority of women want a man built like an NFL DB or WR...or a more buffed up soccer player like a big center-back. Fit with muscle but not a walking fire hydrant. A dude that looks effortlessly fit...not a breh that looks like he weighs his portions and counts macros.

Women care less about body type, the taller you are.

If a man is a legit 6'2" and up, you can be skinny, chunky, fat, swole etc. Decent face card + height will carry you. Short brehs can't be fat unless they are white and got that Jack Black/Kevin James thing working. Women love white boys like that. Brehs don't get to be short and fat.
Coli brehs will claim they know a 5'2, balding, uglygang, broke dude who "pulls the baddest hoes"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's pretty established that most women don't like uber muscular builds. Doesn't mean they all prefer a guy with a pot bely though. Main thing women care about are shoulders and arms. You can have a pot belly and have nice arms from working outside a lot....women love that shyt. Or you can be skinny but have clearly defined muscles in your biceps. Or you can be athletic with nice arms (as long as they aren't huge bodybuilder arms). Lot of variety.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Lol , women LOVE muscles. I've not had a single woman friend who has not made some complement about my muscles before or fangirling over it.

Anyone telling you that is just lying. Women just love to lie in the most retarded ways.
@Pdiddy / @papa pimp said body game doesn’t matter. He said when he went to the gym he saw no difference in pulling women

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's pretty established that most women don't like uber muscular builds. Doesn't mean they all prefer a guy with a pot bely though. Main thing women care about are shoulders and arms. You can have a pot belly and have nice arms from working outside a lot....women love that shyt. Or you can be skinny but have clearly defined muscles in your biceps. Or you can be athletic with nice arms (as long as they aren't huge bodybuilder arms). Lot of variety.
Women don't like huge bodybuilder arms? :usure:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Women love muscles but do not like letting guys know how much they love their body, because they understand ego boosting. Much smarter than men will ever be :banderas:
And this is why I always say believe what women do, not what they say.

The most verbal "acknowledgement" I ever get from women is some sort of a backhanded compliment like ah "oh I bet you probably just eat chicken and rice and shyt all day to look like that huh"
No I actually kind of eat like garbage but if you lift heavy enough your body will figure out what to do w/ it :manny:

But they can't control their physical reactions. Their eyes, hands and mannerisms.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And this is why I always say believe what women do, not what they say.

The most verbal "acknowledgement" I ever get from women is some sort of a backhanded compliment like ah "oh I bet you probably just eat chicken and rice and shyt all day to look like that huh"
No I actually kind of eat like garbage but if you lift heavy enough your body will figure out what to do w/ it :manny:

But they can't control their physical reactions. Their eyes, hands and mannerisms.
Mirrors my experience since getting in great shape. You may either get what you described or a chick will downplay herself out of insecurity. Went on a date with a chick and she randomly brought up that she feels like she needs to lose some weight. :ehh: Only a truly secure women will compliment your body, in my personal experience. They know what hyping you up will do to the dynamic between yall, or at least they think they do.