“Women don’t like muscles. Only gay men do. Women like dadbods” <——A big lie?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dad bods :mjlol:
If dudes are saying that its because they are fat no good jabba the fukking hut parade floats

If bytches are saying this they are insecure fukking portable earthquake c*nts or soon to be and they are scared of their man in shape starting to wonder why they stuck with a fat lard of fat. They don’t want to have to stay in shape or at the very least not be a parade float so if they men dad bod then they can let themselves go :dead:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Funny part is, dude is a manlet. All those women feeling up on him, and lusting, and the one saying "Can I take him home with me" were all taller than dude. :dead:

A solid physique boost your sexual market value by 50%. The women even said, he was a nice guy. So the perception of bodybuilders being vain, is part of the "women don't like muscles" discourse. The hate was never based on lack of raw attraction. It was based on perception. If you're a nice muscular breh, women gonna be fawning. No "game", "mouthpiece", "drip" required. Dude just a swole black manlet, and the women were all skinny and attractive and lusting. :manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nobody acknowledged that breh is short gang.
Yet these chicks were going crazy.

That's the thing. I've seen very pretty women who genuinely like fat brehs. I've seen women say that they like skinny dudes and always go for them.

There's preference and then there is the universal standard.
Precisely.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women don’t really like you looking like The Hulk but they love an athletic in shape dude(cut up with a flat stomach or abs), Women that say they like dad bods just want to maintain the dynamic of being the most attractive member of the relationship cause when a man has himself together too good she starts to feel like you’ll get more attention than she will.
Plus most women couldn’t handle dating a handsome successful man that was in extremely well shape. They would be so insecure every time he left the house. Women intentionally even overfeed their man to give him the dad bod that secures their position . It’s pretty diabolical when you think about it.!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
much like ass, there is such thing as too much. same applies with muscles.

only people checking for folks that look like Rich Piana are other fitness chicks whom are swole themselves.

it takes a lot of time and dedication to get that damn big and most people aint got time for that, or want someone with that type of hobby. I believe there's a mental diagnosis for the obsession too

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Facts. Women are not trying to go for 1980s Predator casting dudes. The only women that I ever see bodybuilder guys with are women that also live that life.
Women do like those dudes. If it's based on raw sexual attraction, the 1980s Carl Weathers physique will get you alot of play from women of all races.

:manny:

Daps
Honestly....I think the vast majority of women want a man built like an NFL DB or WR...or a more buffed up soccer player like a big center-back. Fit with muscle but not a walking fire hydrant. A dude that looks effortlessly fit...not a breh that looks like he weighs his portions and counts macros.

Women care less about body type, the taller you are.

If a man is a legit 6'2" and up, you can be skinny, chunky, fat, swole etc. Decent face card + height will carry you. Short brehs can't be fat unless they are white and got that Jack Black/Kevin James thing working. Women love white boys like that. Brehs don't get to be short and fat.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, MOST men DO NOT have muscles, so its not really a requirement for most women or they would have even lower pickings lol.

That's why a mans upskeep, job, financial status, and aura matter more than muscles - also realize that women who encounter/groupie after/date these type of men are usually not with someone who is phsycially fit since most men who fit those categories (esp the older you get) cannot keep themselves super tight physcially.

As I have noticed, the older I get, most of the men in the gym all day are user broke AF, or former college athletes who never really got a job and post on social media working out all day but not really moving forward in life, or have just resorted to "training" people.

Remember, I am saying MOST.

Outside of pro athletes, and insanely hard workers, I think it would be hard to find a muscular man who also checks off all the other boxes.

And those weird super bodybuilders are def in their own categories I think they have body dysmorphia or something.