“Women don’t like muscles. Only gay men do. Women like dadbods” <——A big lie?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most men with “super duper” muscles tend to be gay (or too in love with themselves) more often than not and/or on the verge of being an abusive man.

Not all women but the ones that do like men who are in shape and fit with an athletic type of build, not the bodybuilder look.
Men with super duper muscles tend to be gay? Wanting to achieve a body goal equals to homosexuality? If some women believe this, it’s no wonder they get Fooled by DL men.

“He don’t take his physique too seriously, that’s how I know my man I won’t let another boy buss up his back!!” :dame: :dead:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nobody acknowledged that breh is short gang.
Yet these chicks were going crazy.
Women like different types of bodies.

The body that most women desire are athletic, swimmer type of body.
That's the thing. I've seen very pretty women who genuinely like fat brehs. I've seen women say that they like skinny dudes and always go for them.

There's preference and then there is the universal standard.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I like Johnathan Majors body.... Shemar Moore, Method Man etc

I also like some guys with "dad bods"....

Personally, the guy in the video is too big for my personal preferences , but I wouldn't outright reject him because of it. I don't care for short with huge muscles.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Women don’t really like you looking like The Hulk but they love an athletic in shape dude(cut up with a flat stomach or abs), Women that say they like dad bods just want to maintain the dynamic of being the most attractive member of the relationship cause when a man has himself together too good she starts to feel like you’ll get more attention than she will.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All this body positivity and flabby enabling language and behaviour needs to be stamped out ON SITE!!!!...... ENOUGH!!!

:hhh:
:ufdup:
No :umad:

449265988-395090733568665-1338233091943292335-n.jpg

:ahh: