“Women don’t like muscles. Only gay men do. Women like dadbods” <——A big lie?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
If women don’t like muscles why wasn’t the dudes in the magic mike movies dad bods/fat :dame:

I think their perception of who you are matters more.

If they perceive you as a meat head that only eats “healthy” counting every calorie then nah they won’t like it. If they perceive you as a guy that takes care of himself but will eat that ice cream and takeout with her then she’s likes it.

That’s the way my female friends explained it to me.

Weird thing about all that though is most fit girls with a nice ass body (pawgs, Mexican chicks, brehettes) I see in the gym be with a regular degular dad bod dude with no muscle and the muscle dudes be with a fat chick. I very rarely see a muscle dude with an equally fit chick.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I really don't get why people on here pretend like women don't have individual tastes the same way men do. Obviously some chicks like muscles, and obviously some don't. Especially in this day and age worrying about what "most" women like is dumb anyway since it's not all that hard to find a woman that's down with whatever you bring to the table physically.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I really don't get why people on here pretend like women don't have individual tastes the same way men do. Obviously some chicks like muscles, and obviously some don't. Especially in this day and age worrying about what "most" women like is dumb anyway since it's not all that hard to find a woman that's down with whatever you bring to the table physically.
^^^

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Most men with “super duper” muscles tend to be gay (or too in love with themselves) more often than not and/or on the verge of being an abusive man.

Not all women but the ones that do like men who are in shape and fit with an athletic type of build, not the bodybuilder look.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Because it's the coli my brother in Christ lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women like muscles but they typically don't like super jacked Mr Olympia type muscles and they have said that themselves, some of y'all really need to interact with actual women :snoop:

Why do some of you post a single video, tweet, or article as if it conclusively proves your beliefs?:snoop:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps