Women, can you all please STOP loving mofos who dont love you back

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate hearing ya'll let yourself be used and abused because ya'll "love him". Just because you have strong feeling for someone doesnt mean they owe you shyt. YOu keep lying to yourself thinking they'll come around and they wont. In the meantime you're miserable and making all your friends miserable along with you. :dry:

Okay some men (including me) do it too but for the most part we dont open ourselves up to the point of letting ourselves get hurt like y'a'll do.

Straight up tho im tired of seeing y'all on the brink of suicide feeling sorry for yourselves over a dude you know just wanted the p*ssy from the jump but you convinced yourselves that you could "change him". :childplease:

Yeah this is a rant thread. Sick and tires of you and your girl texting/calling me this early in the morning asking me "I need the male perspective on this scenario" type shyt after ya'll been up all night sobbing and eating ice cream all night

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:laff: @ you typing all of this after she came over your house last night complaining about her man, keeping you up until 3 AM on a work night and then not even passing you the buns. Sit down Trickzilla.
Nah.

They blew up my phone last night while i was somewhere fukking this new chick i met at carnival. By the time i got home it was 2AM so i went straight to sleep. Then these brawds gonna call a mofo at 8AM talking about "i called you over 20 times last night and not once did you answer or text me to say you were tied up" . I used to fukk the one that called but its her cute friend thats "heart broken"

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is about LOOKS. They could get a guy on or a little below their looks level that would care for them but they don't want that. Fawk em and errythang they stand for.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I hate hearing ya'll let yourself be used and abused because ya'll "love him". Just because you have strong feeling for someone doesnt mean they owe you shyt. YOu keep lying to yourself thinking they'll come around and they wont. In the meantime you're miserable and making all your friends miserable along with you. :dry:

Okay some men (including me) do it too but for the most part we dont open ourselves up to the point of letting ourselves get hurt like y'a'll do.

Straight up tho im tired of seeing y'all on the brink of suicide feeling sorry for yourselves over a dude you know just wanted the p*ssy from the jump but you convinced yourselves that you could "change him". :childplease:

Yeah this is a rant thread. Sick and tires of you and your girl texting/calling me this early in the morning asking me "I need the male perspective on this scenario" type shyt after ya'll been up all night sobbing and eating ice cream all night
Everything is about LOOKS. They could get a guy on or a little below their looks level that would care for them but they don't want that. Fawk em and errythang they stand for.
Two angry scorned nikkas :pachaha:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Nah.

They blew up my phone last night while i was somewhere fukking this new chick i met at carnival. By the time i got home it was 2AM so i went straight to sleep. Then these brawds gonna call a mofo at 8AM talking about "i called you over 20 times last night and not once did you answer or text me to say you were tied up" . I used to fukk the one that called but its her cute friend thats "heart broken"

Man cut the bullshyt, you aint smashing hoars at no damn carnivals on a TUESDAY. :laff: Just admit you got red eyes at work today.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two angry scorned nikkas :pachaha:
The truth hurts :manny: Everything that garners attraction is Looks, Money, and Status. Every woman by nature wants a man who is better then her in some sense. Since most people don't have much money or status, it's usually about looks.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man cut the bullshyt, you aint smashing hoars at no damn carnivals on a TUESDAY. :laff: Just admit you got red eyes at work today.
I met the brawd at the caribbean carnival back in MAY. We been kicking it since. Yesterday she just happened to ping me and invite me to dinner right after work