Women are now installing air tags in their weave before they go on vacation

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't want anything broadcasting electrical signals right next to my brain. Seems like a recipe for brain cancer.

I have a personal theory that folks having smartphones in their pockets contributed to the increase of testicular and cervical cancers

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't want anything broadcasting electrical signals right next to my brain. Seems like a recipe for brain cancer.

I have a personal theory that folks having smartphones in their pockets contributed to the increase of testicular and cervical cancers

Meh. I feel you, but it's only going to be there for a couple of days. Kidnappings and sex trafficking abroad are a very serious issue.

It's sad that women are forced to feel like they gotta do this in the first place. But I bet many would rather be safe than sorry.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Those things are Bluetooth. If you are scared of that then you HAVE to be scared of AirPods or any other wireless headphones. In fact you have to be scared of just being outside in general, you are literally saturated in BT signals in public

In other words, that AirTag isn’t going to do anything to you

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Those things are Bluetooth. If you are scared of that then you HAVE to be scared of AirPods or any other wireless headphones. In fact you have to be scared of just being outside in general, you are literally saturated in BT signals in public

J got two wireless headphones that I don't use cause i'm scared of having a lithium battery explode near my head. :francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's one thing to be amongst Bluetooth signals, it's another thing to have it broadcasting 24/7 while making skin contact with you.

I don't wear BT headphones for hours on end or while I'm sleeping for the same reasons.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
why post it and let a mfer know to just snatch your wig off now
if you trying to be discreet, do less.

images

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
J got two wireless headphones that I don't use cause i'm scared of having a lithium battery explode near my head. :francis:
underrated post... brehs, you ever seen a lithium fire? you can't put it out with water and it flings scalding hydrogen fluoride all over the place... so it suffocates you and chemical burns you, while it's also incinerating you:pachaha:

even if it doesn't catch fire, remember the cac who had an olight battery blow up in his mouth, turning the endcap into a bullet which shot him in the back of the throat? :damn: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ilcd.81752/gov.uscourts.ilcd.81752.26.0.pdf

i've taken apart enough chinesium electronics to avoid anything from there relating to power delivery :lupe:

Last edited: