Woman's Husband wants to have threesome with her and 20 year old girls. Is she wrong for saying no?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My husband wants to have sex with 20 year old girls. Am I wrong for saying no to threesome?

We’re both Middle aged and we want to spice up our sex life since it’s been dull. We are open to having a threesome, specifically with other women because I’m not comfortable having sex with another man but my husbands preferences seem unrealistic. We are pushing 50 and he thinks 20 year old college girls are going to want to have sex with a middle aged couple. Our bodies aren’t that nice looking. We’re both overweight and obviously old looking lol

We made a tinder account for the threesome and we only matched with one girl who is 25 years old but she wants to have sex with my husband and not do anything with me? She bisexual and she doesn’t find me attractive and I guess she’s into older men and the “dad bod” thing. My husband is OK with this but this is going to upset me since I’m not included now.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She has a right to not be cool with it just like he has a right to not be okay with her wanting a train ran on her.

Her perspective seems to just be more hurt at the fact that the girl isn't into her. Either way if this story is real that marriage is finito