Woman who kept asking me out to lunch now wants to bake me a cake.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was way early for work and this little old lady asked me for directions. Now, I wasn't all that concerned, people stop me to ask me for directions all the time. I don't know if it's my face, my eyes, or my aura. Whatever it is, people seem to stop me dead in my tracks to ask for directions often. More often than not, they actually do find what they're looking for.
Regardless, old lady is asking me how to get to a certain building.
It was pretty simple, 4 blocks down, then a left.
"Oh, over that way?"
Yes.
"Well, my vision is kind of bad. Can you help me?"

:beli:
I'm thinking to myself - even at the slow person's rate, it'll just be ~15 minutes and I'll be over to work. Meaningless small talk, it was there. The mundane stuff, you're such a nice young man, the streets these days are so scary, etc., etc. Then along the route, some middle-aged woman I've never seen before starts yelling out, "Mom! Mom!"
So the old lady has found her daughter, and my job here was done. Or so I thought. Daughter proceeded to give me thanks in all the usual ways I've heard before, yada, yada, yada. I tell her I have to head down the block because I have to head to work soon. Then she stops congratulating me and asks me a question: Do you believe in destiny?
:leostare:
No.
"Well, I work right here! We should meet together for lunch sometime!"
Yeah, possibly.
"Here's my number! Call me!"

We will call her Ororo from now on.
Anyway, I guess it did wind up being destiny. One of those weird things where someone has been around somewhere for a long time, but after one chance encounter, you start seeing that person everywhere. :huhldup: Always with the most random of conversations whenever I saw Ororo. And always the question of when we're going to do lunch.
After a few more weeks of this, she actually stopped me the other morning on the street to ask me what my favorite cake was. I told her I was fond of rum cakes.
"I make rum cakes!"
Cool story, sis.
"No really, let me bake one up, and see how you like it!"

:ehh:

So now Ororo is going to bake me a cake. Still not sure why.
The fact that somewhere along the way she mentioned something about not having gone through menopause yet makes me think it's something sinister. :patrice: A lot of the random tidbits she thrown in there have me scratching my head also.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any chance of a photograph my good sir?

The momz asking for directions was in on the operation :ohhh:

Eat cakes with love potion juju in it brehs :leon:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when I was way early for work and this little old lady asked me for directions. Now, I wasn't all that concerned, people stop me to ask me for directions all the time. I don't know if it's my face, my eyes, or my aura. Whatever it is, people seem to stop me dead in my tracks to ask for directions often. More often than not, they actually do find what they're looking for.
Regardless, old lady is asking me how to get to a certain building.
It was pretty simple, 4 blocks down, then a left.
"Oh, over that way?"
Yes.
"Well, my vision is kind of bad. Can you help me?"

:beli:
I'm thinking to myself - even at the slow person's rate, it'll just be ~15 minutes and I'll be over to work. Meaningless small talk, it was there. The mundane stuff, you're such a nice young man, the streets these days are so scary, etc., etc. Then along the route, some middle-aged woman I've never seen before starts yelling out, "Mom! Mom!"
So the old lady has found her daughter, and my job here was done. Or so I thought. Daughter proceeded to give me thanks in all the usual ways I've heard before, yada, yada, yada. I tell her I have to head down the block because I have to head to work soon. Then she stops congratulating me and asks me a question: Do you believe in destiny?
:leostare:
No.
"Well, I work right here! We should meet together for lunch sometime!"
Yeah, possibly.
"Here's my number! Call me!"

We will call her Ororo from now on.

lmaaaaooooo I stopped here to laugh :laff:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She's throwing the p*ssy at you so she's either unattractive or you're gay :ufdup:

Go head and copy n paste this op and contribute to the missed signs thread

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So now Ororo is going to bake me a cake. Still not sure why.
The fact that somewhere along the way she mentioned something about not having gone through menopause yet makes me think it's something sinister. :patrice: A lot of the random tidbits she thrown in there have me scratching my head also.

Oh - she gon' give you dem cakes, bro!
She for reals tryina throw you some tidbits!

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYINDOE?!?

DO YAS??

DO YOU FEEL WHAT I'M SAYING?

YEAH, YOU KNOW.

I'm talmbat sex.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka...fukk it

i was fukkin with this older bytch

i had her bakin me red velvet cakes and cupcakes

man you slippin

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
No pic??
1031.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so no description of how she looks nor a pic? What exactly is going on here? Plus, she doesn't need to be that attractive if she throwing it at you like that. Smarten up..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like she knows that you're young and that she's old, nothing could ever come from it but that's fine, just be her friend. Not everything is sexually related, maybe she likes your personality.