Woman tries to park her car...ends up killing herself and her husband!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
DallasBlack.com: WOW: Woman tries to park her car...ends up killing herself and her husband!

A woman driver killed her husband and crushed herself to death while attempting to park her car.

The accident happened as the recently-qualified driver tried to reverse her Lexus SUV into a space in an underground car park in Fenghua, China.

The 41-year-old woman had only passed her driving test five weeks before and was practising reverse-parking, helped by her husband – who was guiding her into the tight spot. Advertisement

But instead of easing into the space, she backed in too quickly – pinning her spouse against a wall.

After hearing his screams, tried to free him by accelerating, while she leaned out of her window.

But she had forgotten to change out of reverse gear – and crushed him and her own head against the concrete partition.

The alarm was raised by the couple’s six-year-old daughter who was in the car at the time and witnessed the double-tragedy.

But ambulance crew members declared the couple dead at the scene.

*Allow women to drive brahs:heh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Just noticed your avi :salute:

On topic: It's sad that not only did the daughter witness this but she's old enough to remember. :sad:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But instead of easing into the space, she backed in too quickly – pinning her spouse against a wall.

:snoop:

After hearing his screams, tried to free him by accelerating, while she leaned out of her window.
:skip:

But she had forgotten to change out of reverse gear – and crushed him and her own head against the concrete partition.

:dead::dead::dead:

in an underground car park in Fenghua, China.

i knew it was an asian bytch :bryan:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
damn. bytches cant drive for shyt. everytime im on the road and some car in front of me does some stupid shyt i always say its a woman and 90% of the time im right.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
10 years from now when you hear about a super villain running around blowing up cars remember this story

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Get married brehs.

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

R.I.P to em