Woman kills man in broad daylight drive-by in a Popeye’s parking lot

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/arti...hside/77-951a0c5f-0dbc-42e0-9f2f-af93fbbb5031

Woman charged in deadly drive-by shooting on Jacksonville's Northside
The motive for the shooting is unclear, but investigators believe the woman did know the victim, according to JSO.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — (The video above is from a previous story)

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has charged a 28-year-old woman in connection to a deadly drive-by shooting that took place last month.

Police say Dawn Browning, 28, has been arrested and charged with second degree murder.

On June 21, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office and the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department responded to the 1300 block of Dunn Avenue in reference to a reported shooting.

JSO says upon arrival, a Black man was found suffering with what appeared to be a gunshot wound in the torso. First responders took the man to the hospital, where he later died, according to police.

Investigators believe the man was walking through a parking lot when a white female pulled alongside him in a dark red or burgundy sedan and shot at the man, police said.

The motive for the shooting is unclear, but investigators believe the woman did know the victim, according to JSO.

The female left the scene in an unknown direction.

The JSO Homicide and Crime Scene Units responded to the scene and began their respective investigations into the shooting death.

On June 22, Browning was located and detained in Cobb County, Georgia.

JSO Homicide Detectives traveled to Marietta and interviewed her. Police say following the interview, an arrest warrant for Second Degree Murder was obtained.

On August 11, the suspect was extradited back to Jacksonville, where she was booked into the Duval County Jail on the outstanding arrest warrant.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
aa461235-0c52-4d38-985d-1fe3010e8c4b_1920x1080.png

:huhldup:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
SO A WHITE bytch RANDOMLY
MURDERED A BLACK MAN
AND THIS ISNT A HATE CRIME?

:devil:
:evil:
"The motive for the shooting is unclear, but investigators believe the woman did know the victim, according to JSO."

Really hard to get that charge to stick with acquaintances. But, I don't get the 2nd degree murder charge when you stalk someone.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"The motive for the shooting is unclear, but investigators believe the woman did know the victim, according to JSO."

Really hard to get that charge to stick with acquaintances. But, I don't get the 2nd degree murder charge when you stalk someone.
IN OTHER WORDS
THE POLICE DONT KNOW shyt
AND ARE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS
TO POSSIBLY GET HER A LIGHTER CHARGE.

:devil:
:evil:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
the ultimate L is death period, but to die from getting clapped up by karen would definitely be a everlasting, soul burning L for me :picard: i could never Rest in peace & would have to haunt that bytch til she dies, then proceed to beat that bytch up in the afterlife, forever

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
How do gunshot victims die at the hospital? I mean they arrive there alive why cant they save them then? :francis:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She just rolled up and shot breh?

jags-fan-wth.gif

Duval is wild as fukk. I know. Popeyes generate a low but consistent stream of fukkery. I’m kind of surprised it was not at a Churches Chicken.

I also wonder if the sedan she pulled up in was a Altima:patrice: