Woman claims she was "First Lady of Income Tax fraud"

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my 1st time reading about this, she was getting over plenty on the government

"I'm Rashia, the queen of IRS tax fraud," Wilson said on her Facebook page, according to investigators. "I'm a millionaire for the record. So if you think that indicting me will be easy, it won't. I promise you. I won't do no time, dumb b------."

Says her & her boyfriend netted $1.1 million in their scheme.

Tampa jury indicts self-described 'first lady' of tax fraud | Breaking Tampa Bay, Florida and national news and weather from Tampa Bay Online and The Tampa Tribune | TBO.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
THis chick might be the reason why I went to file my taxes this year and they said someone else already filed them :pacspit: Rot in piss! :pacspit:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why people put shyt like that on fb is beyond me.

shes gonna do some time over this

Defense attorneys must hate facebook and twitter. She's admitted everything on a public website for everyone to see.

Being a prosecutor is looking pretty easy these days. Just sit in the courtroom with some web logs and :win:

Impossible to prosecute indeed.....

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
mj-laughing.gif

IDIOT

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I been reading about her since she got indicted... She isn't even the tip of the iceberg though, whites have been doing this for a long time now and on a much bigger scale. I hate to throw race in situations like this and she was a dumb a$$ for bragging about it and not staying low about it but I personally know whites that pull sh1t that you wouldn't even imagine and they are seen as legit business men.