Woman caught on camera hiring a hitman to murder her husband

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

you just know her dude had to be a straight simp for her to reach the disrespect level to contemplate killing him for insurance money.

its disturbing how matter of factly she discusses he details of his potential murder.

yall should let all these simps know simpin is deadly.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...caught-on-video-hiring-hitman-to-kill-husband
simp status confirmed
Merfield is currently being held at Muskegon County Jail without bond, and on July 30 will face sentencing, said Maat. Merfield's husband has asked for her not to receive jail time because "he said that he's forgiven her and that he loves her," Maat said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wife Caught On Cam Trying To Hire A Hitman To Murder Husband For Insurance Money - YouTube
you just know her dude had to be a straight simp for her to reach the disrespect level to contemplate killing him for insurance money.

its disturbing how matter of factly she discusses he details of his potential murder.

yall should let all these simps know simpin is deadly.

:what: maybe the bytch was greedy and wanted all the money? I mean where does simping come into play?

Edit: Ok yeah I see your edit, yeah he's gonna die soon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:what: maybe the bytch was greedy and wanted all the money? I mean where does simping come into play?

Edit: Ok yeah I see your edit, yeah he's gonna die soon
a chick like that isn't likely to pull that bs on a man she respects. she's clearly reached a level of detachment and a lack of respect to the point that the father of her two kids is a quick cash grab to her.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
a chick like that isn't likely to pull that bs on a man she respects. she's clearly reached a level of detachment and a lack of respect to the point that the father of her two kids is a quick cash grab to her.

:patrice: wouldnt go that far breh, some women are just that vicious. She could have loved him but money is the root of all evil.

Money turns friends into enemies, same thing with lovers.

Only simp move I see was the fact he letting the bytch free.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Some of these people are straight sociopaths out here. It's one thing to want to off your SO which is bad enough, but to do it with giggles and smiles on your face and for some insurance money?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Get insured, brehs.

EDIT - WAS THE HITMAN NICCA LISTENING TO THE BEACH BOYS?? ROFLMAO THAT IS SO GANGSTER.