Woman carries her brothers twin babies because...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Awwww, that's so sweet.

really you think so?!!! but how are they gonna explain that to the kids tho...."well mommy's really your aunt too...cos she's my sister :shaq:"

in theory it's a nice gesture but actually doing it? ...nah. i can't get with this. gonna cause those kids unnecessary psychological drama down the line.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
really you think so?!!! but how are they gonna explain that to the kids tho...."well mommy's really your aunt too...cos she's my sister :shaq:"

in theory it's a nice gesture but actually doing it? ...nah. i can't get with this. gonna cause those kids unnecessary psychological drama down the line.

:laugh:
They don't have to tell them. but if they do tell them they could just say "mom couldn't get pregnant so your aunt carried you instead". They might have to wait until the kids are older for that talk though.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

you know how surrogates work right? they still use the egg from the mom that can't have the kid. the sister is essentially just incubating it for them.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I hate when people say "just adopt!!!" as if you can walk on down to the adoption center and pick out a kid and go home.

Honestly, I have no problem with this. It's weird on the surface but when you really want a child, who cares

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
you know how surrogates work right? they still use the egg from the mom that can't have the kid. the sister is essentially just incubating it for them.

true ....but there's still something creepy and incestuos about it to me....i mean the part about carrying your BROTHERS kid. :comeon: