Wolf Warrior 2: Wu-Jing meets Captain America Winter Soldier

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you haven't seen Wolf Warriors 1, it's best now to be told that it's a decent action film that stars Scott Adkins and Wu Jing. Though some Asian sequels don't have anything to do with the originals story, this does. However this film goes all out and totally destroys what the first one did in every way. While starring and directing this movie, Wu Jing decided to bring along Action Stunt Coordinator Sam Hargrave( Captain America: Winter Soldier, Avengers, Hunger Games, Atomic Blonde, etc) and Frank Grillo( C.A. W.S./ C.W., The Purge 2, 3, The Grey, Zero Dark Thirty) for the ride.

The Film starts out with action and doesn't stop of action( Underwater scene was...:whoo:. You can tell the difference in fights with Sam on the direction instead of a well known HK Stunt director but it works for the favor to this film. The shoot-outs are dope and the chase scenes really do well. There are some issues with cgi( which many HK films have problems with) but it doesn't render the film at all since there is enough action to keep you interested. Many American critics are bashing the film for being "Over the top Chinese propaganda" but many focused on the small aspects of the film and drowned out what was important and that was action. The same critics who praise our propaganda films all the time.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this movie:whew:

Man this shyt was fire!!!!!:ohlawd:

I can see why China went crazy over this!!!:win:

That Marvel after credit scene:banderas:

Cant wait for part 3:smugbiden:

Martha

Breh I am going to put this on my must watch based on how you are hyping it. This better be good.:stopitslime:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this movie:whew:

Man this shyt was fire!!!!!:ohlawd:

I can see why China went crazy over this!!!:win:

That Marvel after credit scene:banderas:

Cant wait for part 3:smugbiden:

Martha

Just finished this. Clearly a Chinese propaganda film, but it's a fun, dumb action movie that knows it's meant to be fun and dumb. Some parts are REALLY stupid. Great action though. The action really makes it worth it watching. I'm just wondering what @J. Chizzle thinks about this :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished this. Clearly a Chinese propaganda film, but it's a fun, dumb action movie that knows it's meant to be fun and dumb. Some parts are REALLY stupid. Great action though. The action really makes it worth it watching. I'm just wondering what @J. Chizzle thinks about this :lupe:

Yea.... Its definitely a propaganda film, but I cant be mad at a country trynna be patriotic in its own way I thought the action was pretty cool good to see hard hitting fast action vs that "slow down visual" shyt thats overly done here in the US that certain folks cream over. A lot of the transitions was slow.... but it reminded me of them old 80s action movies. We dont see that anymore as some can be in NY and then the next scene their in Japan in a split second.

I didnt recognize forme WWE star Kozlov till the end he was kinda beastly and the fight with buddy from The Purge was done pretty good. I thought the relations between Africans and Blacks we pretty decent, didnt feel forced.

Martha

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Are you sure Michael bay didnt direct this :troll:
It looks like expendables tbh, i dunno why but i never checked for that main character
870 million gross :gucci:might have to check it out