Wolf Blitzer interviews Deray McKesson about violence in Baltimore...and gets SONNED

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Equate property damage to the lives of human beings Wolf:stopitslime:

"I also know that Freddie Grey will never be back and those windows will be" :wow:

I loved how he didn't fall into Wolf's trap. "MLK wouldn't approve. Obama said they were wrong. Surely you won't disagree with these respected black leaders:troll:." Black people are the only group who have to constantly denounce the actions of our own kind. Dude already said he's about peaceful protest but you gotta get him to chastise the "rioters" :mjpls:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he held his own but this is hardly a sonning:comeon:

your definition of "sonning" is a little off.

Oh he got sonned.

Wolf: At least 15 officers were hurt, over 200 arrests, 144 vehicle fires, local police have put out 15 structure fires... There's no excuse for this level of violence right :skip:

Deray: Yeah, there's no excuse for the 7 people Baltimore police have killed this year either right :sas1:?

Wolf: We...we're not making comparisons :whoa:

A veteran of TV journalism couldn't rattle a young man and get him off his message. That's a sonning to me.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
He just didn't let Wolf put words in his mouth. :manny:

Not that big of a sonning, per se but I liked how he stood his ground. :sas1: White people have no choice but to respect that, right? :sas2:

:lupe:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deray a real brotha and is about that work. CNN is a joke and you know what is funny. White owned BET always has Wolf on the BET awards show. Such a joke.