Woe Is Me Olympic Squad Pen Support For Meg Thee Stallion; Black Men Catching Strays Per the Norm

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

On Friday (November 11), the Southern Black Girls & Women’s Consortium released an open letter signed by men and women including “me too” International founder Tarana Burke, Tamika D. Mallory of Until Freedom, political pundit Angela Rye, journalist Mark Lamont Hill, Texas congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee and congresswoman Maxine Waters.

"We salute you for the bravery it has taken to defend yourself in the court of public opinion, though you shouldn’t have had to do so at all,” the letter says in closing. “We raise our voices against those who have made light of this heinous example of violence against women and will drown them out with our demands for society to take what happens to Black women seriously. You are not alone. You are believed, loved, and supported.”

Following the release of the letter, Marc Lamont Hill spoke to TMZ about his involvement with the letter and the pushback he drew after voicing his support for Megan Thee Stallion online“If one thing surprised me, it was how much anger there was from brothers who were upset that I said anything about it at all,” Hill said. “They were actually angry. And that to me was mindboggling.”

Anywhere from 28,000-30,000 black men have been murdered in America the past 3 years not a peep out of em but think pieces and a letter of support for a aggressive drunkard who had a wild night and got her foot scratched up #hotgirlsummer#queenshyt##hottie# :francis:

Footnote: Black man you're life is worthless to everyone but your immediately family and your CLOSES friends love yourselves and respect one another

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lol_idi_amin.gif

this is legit the most ridiculous thing ive witnessed with my own 2 eyes for a public celebrity

Tory aint even been found guilty

lol_idi_amin.gif

no DNA from gun on tory
no bullet fragments from the hospital
original report said glass cuts
a known alcoholic who was blacked out telling people she vividly remembers thing for this brief moment
twerking on a boat a week later with an alleged shot foot
went from 2 feet shot to 1 foot

lol_idi_amin.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
ALL BECAUSE OF A RAP DISS
full

Get the vapors and a whole ass good old-fashioned bra-burning because of Drake bars.
full

Drake bars!
full

B-b-but Meek....Drake bars.
full

The dilapidated municipality that is Meg Thee Hobby Horse.
full

Meg lost. Her and her fans need to hold this L forever and cherish that shyt like she cherishes being a victim. Goodness me y'all.
Goodness. :hhh: