Wode Maya : from Village Boy to Engineering student to Content Creator [ African Voices episode ]

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@DamienWayne @Solomon Lurke
@DON MA MA @DaRealness @Da Jungles @LurkMoar @Amestafuu (Emeritus) @Zime @CoryMack @martin_van_nostrand @gtj1982. @CashmereThoughts @bucks3115

@Buddy , you mentioned him favoring stonebwoy when I posted the episode featuring him. And he's in the following episode. Now what's the lottery number?
lottery-ticket.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I follow this breh and his wife. Excellent travel vlogs
Wodemaya and his youtube channel have been some of the GREATEST PR for Africa and Diaspora unity in general.

He really did Gods work in a time when people were sowing hatred. He did more for the individual countries he toured than their diplomats and tourism boards with just a camera. It's amazing really the power of the internet when it is harnessed for good is absolute.

We need to make up an award and ceremony just for this man. He recently announced he would be semi retired to concentrate on marriage life... I hope other people can pick up his legacy and carry the same spirit forth. Quite often brothers have been caught up in the spectacle of attention seeking or had the wrong motivations in general. this man was not always about the greatest angles or shots it was the purity that shone through. his audio could be rough and production quality lacking but it didn't deter the climb to millions of subs. A lesson for all those who have succumbed to selling their dignity for views.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wodemaya and his youtube channel have been some of the GREATEST PR for Africa and Diaspora unity in general.

He really did Gods work in a time when people were sowing hatred. He did more for the individual countries he toured than their diplomats and tourism boards with just a camera. It's amazing really the power of the internet when it is harnessed for good is absolute.

We need to make up an award and ceremony just for this man. He recently announced he would be semi retired to concentrate on marriage life... I hope other people can pick up his legacy and carry the same spirit forth. Quite often brothers have been caught up in the spectacle of attention seeking or had the wrong motivations in general. this man was not always about the greatest angles or shots it was the purity that shone through. his audio could be rough and production quality lacking but it didn't deter the climb to millions of subs. A lesson for all those who have succumbed to selling their dignity for views.

Yup
stephen ndukwu is also good but he mostly just concentrates on wealthy neighborhoods etc.