WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I enjoy watching the Warriors and Cavs dismantle teams. I just skip all the other shyt except Bos/Wsh and Hou/SAS.

Ya'll getting mad at GSW like they had anything to do with Paul George and Pacers choking routinely, Demar Derozan forgetting how to play basketball while Lowry had his annual injury, Blake Griffin getting hurt, OKC getting embarassed and the Hawks being a snoozefest.

The only thing you can blame them for is the Portland and Utah series.
you a casual fan it makes sense, most on here are HARDCORE NBA FANS so they see different . I've owned league pass for 15 years now and watch each and every team much as i can. you a casual best teams in the league fan :yeshrug:, so on court play don't really matter to you.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I've been thinking Klay gon leave since KD got there. The thunder gotta make a run at him.

Prior to Durant's injury he was getting a lot of garbage time points in games out of reach to reach his "quota" of shots/points I guess. Even now he kind of just shoots it up whenever he wants, but I'm not sure how you don't get disengaged being a shooter of that caliber and only getting looks every so often.

He also has the most to gain, legacy wise as an individual player, by leaving. Steph has mvps, Green will likely win a DPOY, and Durant has a MVP/likely to get FMVP. Klay ain't got shyt and isnt likey to get shyt unless he leaves. On another team he could easily go for scoring titles at the very least, but we'll see how much he values individual accolades in the future as he already will have titles under his belt.

I enjoy watching the Warriors and Cavs dismantle teams. I just skip all the other shyt except Bos/Wsh and Hou/SAS.

Ya'll getting mad at GSW like they had anything to do with Paul George and Pacers choking routinely, Demar Derozan forgetting how to play basketball while Lowry had his annual injury, Blake Griffin getting hurt, OKC getting embarassed and the Hawks being a snoozefest.

The only thing you can blame them for is the Portland and Utah series.

Ya, except some of us like watching all playoff games as the majority used to be at least worth watching. You basically just admitted to skipping the 1st round, for the NBA a fan willingly skipping a round of basketball should be a concern and pathetic.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've been thinking Klay gon leave since KD got there. The thunder gotta make a run at him.

I feel the Lakers would be the most likely team to get him, especially now with Magic being president and Mychal being a friend of his could steer Klay to LA.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'm like 100% sure that this will happen and that KD was told this by management. nikkas gone have to stfu with the KD slander cause in the long run Klay will be the one forced to walk. They won't be 4 deep like this no longer than past next season.

Klay got 2 more years left on his deal after this season,he aint going nowhere....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I feel the Lakers would be the most likely team to get him, especially now with Magic being president and Mychal being a friend of his could steer Klay to LA.

We would have to be at least competitive by the time his contract is up.

We also 100% won't have the cap unless we get rid of one of Mozgov/Deng. I'm praying for an amnesty clause in the new CBA.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
We would have to be at least competitive by the time his contract is up.

We also 100% won't have the cap unless we get rid of one of Mozgov/Deng. I'm praying for an amnesty clause in the new CBA.

He's a FA at the end of the 2018/2019 season, the Lakers have $47 million on the books, they'll have room for him.

I think they'll have a competitive team by then.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's a FA at the end of the 2018/2019 season, the Lakers have $47 million on the books, they'll have room for him.

I think they'll have a competitive team by then.

Were gonna trade them DeRozan next year so you may want to re-think that...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you a casual fan it makes sense, most on here are HARDCORE NBA FANS so they see different . I've owned league pass for 15 years now and watch each and every team much as i can. you a casual best teams in the league fan :yeshrug:, so on court play don't really matter to you.

Of the teams that made the postseason, yours is the main offender in terms of ugly basketball. This casual fan was glad to see them eliminated from competition. I only wish Houston did it in 4 games instead of 5.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Of the teams that made the postseason, yours is the main offender in terms of ugly basketball. This casual fan was glad to see them eliminated from competition. I only wish Houston did it in 4 games instead of 5.
what do my team have to do with you admitting you're a casual fan :dead:. nikka said watching houston bait refs in fts is pretty basketball. I can careless about the thunder losing i didn't want them in the playoffs anyway. we should make a bandwagon thread for people like you.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So when the Knicks had the Bulls down 0-2 in 93 everybody knew? Going into the 96 ECF's against The Magic that tossed The Bulls the year before everybody knew? When the 98 Pacers pushed The Bulls to the brink in a game 7 in Chicago everybody knew? Were you of age in those days?

Nobody bought the knicks like that,they were up 2-0 with home court and plenty of people thought the bulls would win the series.I remember that specifically.

The bulls were 7-1 heading into the '96 ecf and beat orlando 3 out 4 times that season I didn't think orlando would get swept but the bulls were way better than they were the year before, Jordan was on a mission from game 1 that year I never thought the magic would beat the bulls.

Pacers was :merchant: that was the closest the bulls ever came to being eliminated in any of their 6 title runs.That was also their oldest team and it took a reggie late second 3 and a jordan miss that rimmed out & jordan getting tripped by mckie at the end of game 6 for that series to go 7.