WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
U know we are cool and shyt fam so no diss (fukk THE LWO AS A WHOLE THOUGH :pacspit:) but I will never understand having a pic of an entertainer as your personal Avi. I have never used anything other than pics of myself or pics of me and a bytch. That shyt is really weird to me tbh. I'm not that much of a fan of anything for it to be a representation of me, cause I'm that mothafukkin nikka to be honest. I'm the shyt in real life. I'll show myself off all day cause I know I live a life most nikkas dream of. fukk it though lol.

THATS YOUR PREROGATIVE BRODIE.. THIS A SPORTS FORUM, SO I RATHER REP FOR THAT THAN PUT A PIC OF MYSELF IN A FORUM FULLA DUDES. IF I WAS TRYNA GET SOME PUSY, ID HAVE A PIC OF MYSELF OFF TOP, BUT THATS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM TO ME.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The concept of a Big 3 was formed in Boston no matter how you wanna frame it.

And everybody love to use the argument that Ray, P & Kevin were old and weren't in their primes anymore but as a nikka who rooted for Bron and hated Boston THOROUGLY I can admit that if KG doesn't get hurt in 09 that "old ass Celtics team" 3-Peats. Idgaf what nobody say.
Ignoring the difference between being traded and being a free agent and deciding to form a super team :dead:

It's a fact all 3of those boston cats were past their prime, doesn't mean they still weren't great players. You bending over backwards to make that shyt similar to what the heat did :mjlol: of course you dgaf what nobody says, you've already decided to not be objective

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Ignoring the difference between being traded and being a free agent and deciding to form a super team :dead:

It's a fact all 3of those boston cats were past their prime, doesn't mean they still weren't great players. You bending over backwards to make that shyt similar to what the heat did :mjlol: of course you dgaf what nobody says, you've already decided to not be objective
3 great players came together in BOS.
3 great players came together in MIA.

Yea I really "bent over backwards" for that one............. :smh::smh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
vXBCyYz.gif
LeBron James is at center of Cleveland Cavaliers' struggles, and more lineup changes on horizon: Fedor's five observations
After struggles early in the season, the Cleveland Cavaliers came 'Together' at the end

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just my opinion, but I think the CBA changes are going to be much more damaging to the teams in the middle locking themselves into players and rosters who can't win a title. I think it's much more likely that guys on the 2nd-3rd tier like Paul George lock into the biggest deals possible, putting their team in a position where they can't put the proper talent around them and topping out as an expensive 2nd round loser, than a team like the Cavs or Warriors having to lose a major piece due to the CBA.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
lol people are really in here arguing against free agency in the NBA like its 1968

The NBA should THANK Lebron for choosing to play with Kyrie and for pulling Kevin Love out of Minnesota. Cuz they wouldn't be doing shyt without him. You could argue that the Big 3 in Miami hurt Toronto (even tho Bosh also, wasn't doing shyt with them). But you can't deny that Bron rescued Kyrie and Love from obscurity and built one of the 2 biggest draws in the league.

It helped the NBA tremendously. The only people hurt by the move were Pat Riley and Golden State.

$M210

Rookie
Daps
Every team gets scrapped new draft like in 2k....only way to save this boring NBA or 1 all star max per team.
:manny:

Edit: Lower contracts raise incentives per game like soccer.

:obama:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I enjoy watching the Warriors and Cavs dismantle teams. I just skip all the other shyt except Bos/Wsh and Hou/SAS.

Ya'll getting mad at GSW like they had anything to do with Paul George and Pacers choking routinely, Demar Derozan forgetting how to play basketball while Lowry had his annual injury, Blake Griffin getting hurt, OKC getting embarassed and the Hawks being a snoozefest.

The only thing you can blame them for is the Portland and Utah series.