Sega - Anything Sonic related, Ignored the Dreamcast Anniversary :martin:

Edit: BioWare so ass I forgot about em:bryan:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Going with BioWare

They released two major AAA games and cancelled DLC for both cause they were equally terrible games. One being a beloved franchise

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are publishers.

Stannery aside, Considering those 2 devs turned their IPs into laughing stocks why don’t they belong there.:jbhmm:
Those games are objectively bad or good depending on who you ask.

I wasn't a fan of Halo 5.

But there are people that love Halo 5 (multiplayer usually) and all the gears especially 4 and 5.

Sega, komani and bioware.... Legit just fell off from there glory days

Even putting Ubisoft up would be kinda objective.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bioware's fall off has been :mjcry: and :picard: to watch in real time considering I used to be a borderline stan for their games.
Breh there was a time when BioWare released nothing but heat. The run they went on from KotoR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, then Dragon Age. It was like they couldn't miss. Then EA bought them and they were never the same:mjcry:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh there was a time when BioWare released nothing but heat. The run they went on from KotoR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, then Dragon Age. It was like they couldn't miss. Then EA bought them and they were never the same:mjcry:

EA ruined sports games for me and they have killed one of my favorite devs.:mjcry:

Change the name of this thread to the fukk EA thread... add Activision in there too cause they killed FPS games for me. :hhh:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The marketing campaign for Dragon Age 2 marked the beginning of the end

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bioware:
  • Used the main team from the ME games to develop Anthem.
  • Used a DLC team to develop Mass Effect Andromeda.
  • Said DLC team never had the experience developing a full AAA title and it showed out of the gate with the various bugs. Sank the game's reputation when it wasn't bad overall. Ended up getting the planned Quarian DLC shelved.
  • Anthem is no longer being serviced by EA.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of that list, BioWare easily. Especially since they started last gen off pretty well with Dragon Age Inquisition. But then, they took all the worst parts of that, and had a team that only developed specific modes try to run a full mainline installment of Mass Effect.

Anthem probably could've been alright if they hadn't been tied to Frostbite, and had more content ready to go.

The upside is that you can chalk a lot of those failures up to EA decisions, as opposed to their own shyt. At least from the little they said so far (which is the right move), they seem be moving back toward the right track with the new Mass Effect and Dragon Age games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Out of that list, BioWare easily. Especially since they started last gen off pretty well with Dragon Age Inquisition. But then, they took all the worst parts of that, and had a team that only developed specific modes try to run a full mainline installment of Mass Effect.

Anthem probably could've been alright if they hadn't been tied to Frostbite, and had more content ready to go.

The upside is that you can chalk a lot of those failures up to EA decisions, as opposed to their own shyt. At least from the little they said so far (which is the right move), they seem be moving back toward the right track with the new Mass Effect and Dragon Age games.

On the bright side if BioWare didn’t shyt the bed with Anthem and Mass effect andromeda we’d most likely be getting multiplayer co-op/service dragon age 4