WLIM: Sohh Sony has games incoming and everyone else doesn't

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's been the narrative, but it's not backed up by facts. Was never true, was always a lie. And that lie would continue today if I didn't make this thread. This thread proves these dudes are straight up lying to you. And if I don't prove it then I'M THE LIAR. Not every game is exclusive on the list either. Since I'm making this thread the former is the likely outcome so let's get into it....

On another site someone posted all of the upcoming Sony exclusives that have been announced so far and let me tell you this list is looking mighty bare :patrice:

• September 7, 2021 - F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch
  • September 14, 2021 - Deathloop
  • September 21, 2021 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • September 24, 2021 - Death Stranding Director's Cut
  • October 5, 2021 - Jett: The Far Shore
  • October 26, 2021 - Solar Ash
  • 2021 - Nour: Play With Your Food
  • 2021 - Uncharted 4 PC port
  • 2021 - Relayer (space opera anime SRPG with mechas by Kadokawa)
  • 2021 - Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach (its main creator has retired, and plans to continue wiht other people he trusts, so may get delayed or even canned)
  • ???? - Little Devil Inside (supposed to be released July 2021, no new date announced)
  • January, 2022 - Forspoken
  • February 18, 2022 - Horizon 2
  • February 22, 2022 - Sifu
  • Early 2022 - Stray
  • 2022 - Gran Turismo 7
  • 2022 - Ghostwire Tokyo
  • 2022 - God of War Ragnarok
  • 2022 - Goodbye Volcanus High
  • 2022 - Next Insonmiac game (We know they will release a game next year, we know they are working on Spider-Man 2 and in more games, but we don't know if they will release Spider-Man 2 in 2022)
  • TBA (2022?) - Babylon's Fall (TBA but very likely a 2022 game, it had a beta this summer)
  • TBA - PSVR2 (and pretty likely a few exclusive launch window games, as usual)
  • TBA - Season
  • TBA - Final Fantasy XVI
  • TBA - Final Fantasy VIIR Episode 2
  • TBA - Granblue Fantasy Relink
  • TBA - Project Awakening
  • TBA - Bend's new IP
  • TBA - Wild: TBA (canned?)
I love at the end there's a bunch of "to be announced" aka 2025 release dates. The Sony games narrative is a lie :hhh: