Wiz Khalifa – Far From Coach (Feat. Game & Stat Quo)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
damn where did this nikka pull Stat Quo from. i havent listened to him since he had that mixtape with chamillionaire back in 05:heh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
What sample is that. I know I heard it before. Aint that Drake?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I remember actually being interested in hearing the album Stat Quo was gonna drop, Statlanta. Back when I actually expected Aftermath to release a lot of music :pachaha:

Song is cool.

:laugh: me too, I was feeling the whole aftermath thing Joell Ortiz, Busta, Bishop, Stat Quo, G-unit, Game, Shady and then the south came :youngsabo:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:laugh: me too, I was feeling the whole aftermath thing Joell Ortiz, Busta, Bishop, Stat Quo, G-unit, Game, Shady and then the south came :youngsabo:

yup :manny:

and I just wiki'd Stat Quo's name and he actually came out with Statlanta :huhldup:

Devoid of all of the production and features he would've had if it came out on Shady/Aftermath.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Problems was a mean ass track

but yeah, dude fell off the map.

Last track I heard from him was "Freaky Girl," that shyt was as dumb as it sounds.

I like this track, though. He still has it...but dude needs to never sing again. He's not Devin The Dude.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:ld: this go haaard! Very nice beat, whatup Stat! He was indeed one of the last hopes a young nikka had on Aftermath, but ofc he never released a thing either..LOL fawk Dre yo for all that.