With summer around the corner, let's discuss the best way to lose body fat and get a flat stomach

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
what diet do y'all fukk with?

at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.... so you can technically eat anything as long as you calorie count...

but on Keto cats don't calorie count, why is that the exception if it's really calories in vs calories out?

on Keto I heard you burn fat even while not working out, I don't think that happens on these other diets... so then there is a difference

Keto is annoying not eating any sugar or bread...but I guess any diet you do you will have to stay away from sugar or bread, unless you calorie count and eat whatever, but then you won't build muscle if you eat junk....

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
what diet do y'all fukk with?

at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.... so you can technically eat anything as long as you calorie count...

but on Keto cats don't calorie count, why is that the exception if it's really calories in vs calories out?

on Keto I heard you burn fat even while not working out, I don't think that happens on these other diets... so then there is a difference

Keto is annoying not eating any sugar or bread...but I guess any diet you do you will have to stay away from sugar or bread, unless you calorie count and eat whatever, but then you won't build muscle if you eat junk....

Im on day 2 of my lifestyle change...

Im cutting back on carbs, sugars and juice drinks.

I would love to workout but i dont have the time.

Ill be down 30lbs by end of summer.

Im at 260, was 235 last year

Goal is to be at 200 and stay there. Im 6'2

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eating less food, cooking at home and cutting sugars always works for me

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
What do you consider a long ass time?

Keto works a lot faster, no weights or cardio needed

1. Depends on where you start and where you want to get I suppose.

2. Not really. It's just a trick to eat less. You don't actually hack your body into using fat for energy.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try s fruit fast for a couple of days. Only eat berries and water fruit google for more information

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
If you got 10 pounds or less to get ready for summer come Memorial Day weekend, then a lot of cardio, water and less calories should suffice.

If you got a substantial amount of weight to go then just bush Summer 18 and prepare for Summer 19.
Lol, I heard cardio don't really work to lose weight, it's all about diet

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Lol, I heard cardio don't really work to lose weight, it's all about diet

Losing weight is all about creating a calorie deficit. Cardio just helps increase the calorie deficit.

E.g. If your daily calorie needs are 2,000 and you eat 1,500 calories then over 1 week you would lose 1 lb (3,500 calories is 1lb of fat).

However, if you add 1 hour of intense cardio which burns 500 calories while also eating 1,500 calories then over 1 week you would lose 2 lbs.

This is a very simplistic example but it tells the story.