With pretty much everything moving towards cloud computing, doesn't that mean he who controls cloud

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Controls the future?

Even tho this is a slam dunk for Greenerside international :win: let's try to be fanboy free for five seconds so you can grasp what is being discussed here. The cloud that you geniuses laughed at has all your ip addressesss loggeddddd :ufdup:

To give an example of what type of gangsta I'm talking about...
https://www.nextgov.com/emerging-tech/2018/06/nsa-systematically-moving-all-its-data-cloud/149179/

So the question being posed here ladies is with the future steadfastly moving towards the cloud, then he who controls the cloud will control the future, yah? Or can a non cloud based system even compete if it's up against a cloud powered device?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Controls the future?

Even tho this is a slam dunk for Greenerside international :win: let's try to be fanboy free for five seconds so you can grasp what is being discussed here. The cloud that you geniuses laughed at has all your ip addressesss loggeddddd :ufdup:

To give an example of what type of gangsta I'm talking about...
https://www.nextgov.com/emerging-tech/2018/06/nsa-systematically-moving-all-its-data-cloud/149179/

So the question being posed here ladies is with the future steadfastly moving towards the cloud, then he who controls the cloud will control the future, yah? Or can a non cloud based system even compete if it's up against a cloud powered device?
Even tho it's gone unanswered, is there a better topic to discuss in this section? 30 threads a page, this ain't top30 coli?

Aight, I'll drum up more games to compare to God of war then, that seems to be what the people want to talk about...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There is no such thing as "moving towards the cloud" the cloud has been embraced and accepted as a standard part of IT infrastructures for a few years now.

You can stop being an X-thot now.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
nikkas like @PS4 gone be pissed when they realize Microsoft feeding them a pack of lies about everything. They launched this gen talking about cloud computing yet no games use it. They starting the same talk about cloud but they won't have that shyt next gen either.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just depends on how the Cloud is used to provide services.

If Microsoft can flesh out the Game Pass, I think that could help show the potential of the Cloud to non-believers. All I ever hear about the Cloud is Crackdown 3 and that game seems to be never coming. Controlling Cloud computing isn't enough. We need proper execution on a consistent enough basis to prove it's full value to gamers.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Let's take this back to when Sohh had discussions/debates on topics instead of just posting nonsense. The views on the cloud are divided, one guy says it's here already
There is no such thing as "moving towards the cloud" the cloud has been embraced and accepted as a standard part of IT infrastructures for a few years now.

You can stop being an X-thot now.
While the next man claims it isn't and won't be next gen either...
nikkas like @PS4 gone be pissed when they realize Microsoft feeding them a pack of lies about everything. They launched this gen talking about cloud computing yet no games use it. They starting the same talk about cloud but they won't have that shyt next gen either.
The answer is somewhere in the middle and to the side. One sec...
Just depends on how the Cloud is used to provide services.

If Microsoft can flesh out the Game Pass, I think that could help show the potential of the Cloud to non-believers. All I ever hear about the Cloud is Crackdown 3 and that game seems to be never coming. Controlling Cloud computing isn't enough. We need proper execution on a consistent enough basis to prove it's full value to gamers.
The cloud ladies and gentlewoman is basically a computer in the sky. And this cloud is advancing at a rate where whatever the next gen consoles will be? Is weaker than what the cloud can deliver. That's not the only benefit but is a major one to recognize. Things like the tech that is used in crackdown3 is just one example of what cloud computing brings to the table.

Now, they flat out said they can now stream console quality gaming to any device, what do you think will be the deal in 2020? Or beyond as developers make use of and create new ways to take advantage of what equates to an advanced PC?

Yes we are in the infancy stage of its implementation but only two gaming companies are preparing for the inevitable but one already has the infrastructure in place :dame:

But hey crackdown3 isn't ready so all this talk is a like, not real right? Or no worries because Gaikai is like on the level :hubie: