With All of PS “exclusives” on PC, AND SWITCH, why buy a PS5?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
According to @Fatboi1 PSnow is already pretty good.

only thing people are saying bad about stadia is that they under delivered. They promised 4K 60fps and fell short, but it’s still much better than the 720p 30 that PSnow currently does.
I tried PS NOW, for a month last year and for a 2 months this year. It's "good" if you're downloading shyt, but streaming is still not good enough. It's a lot better than last year, but that shyt isn't worth dropping money for, especially since Stadia is a lot better but still isn't good enough.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried PS NOW, for a month last year and for a 2 months this year. It's "good" if you're downloading shyt, but streaming is still not good enough. It's a lot better than last year, but that shyt isn't worth dropping money for, especially since Stadia is a lot better but still isn't good enough.
It’s good enough to play a couple games instead of buying a whole PlayStation just to play them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I already preordered the last of us part 2 on steam

I don't know whether you trolling or not cuz I didn't see it on there but I would consider canceling my pre-order and switching to pc.

Yeah its streaming the games to PC via PS Now. Can play all the PS4 games for a recurring price.

I'm not a huge fan of streaming games personally, but it's dope that I don't need a Xbox or Playstation to play a good chunk of their exclusives these days. Makes PC/Switch gang more worth it.

I would prefer if I could actually download the PS exclusives instead of streaming them tho. :yeshrug:

I'm gonna need more info on this cuz I've done the remote play thing and just have ps+ but not this psnow thing.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because i don't own a PC and i also use my console as a media/roku box for other shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A calculation PC gamers make all the time. There’s enough games to play, nothing wrong with waiting for the complete definite version on PC :mjpls:
The people who truly want a game will already have bought a Playstation to play the game. The average console gamer isn't suddenly going to become a patient monk and wait years to play hyped up games on another platform that you're assuming they have and want to game on. The overlap of PC gamers waiting with PS gamers I would assume is very small.