Witcher 3 Director leaves CD Projekt Red after accusations of bullying

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Is Witcher 3 dope? I copped it but got bored as fukk when I got to the first town. Too much got dam talking. Made me fall asleep.

:unimpressed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is Witcher 3 dope? I copped it but got bored as fukk when I got to the first town. Too much got dam talking. Made me fall asleep.

:unimpressed:

I can't blame you for feeling that way. I bought it the week it dropped back in 2015 and deleted it 72 hours later. Couldn't get into it at all and I hated Geralt. I reinstalled it in the fall of 2018 or so. I played it for two months straight, then bought both DLC expansions & played them to completion for two months straight. I even came to genuinely like Geralt and by the end of it all, I was disappointed it was over. Geralt breaking the fourth wall to acknlowdge the player at the end made it even more bittersweet.

No other game I've touched has went from being discarded in less than a week to being the only game I cared about for 90+ days. Dialouge is the driving force in Witcher 3 so I can't promise you that you'll eventually come to love it, but if you can get through the early slog of a prolouge, you may end up enjoying it more than you think. "It starts slow," is cliche at this point, but it's never been more true for me than it was here.