• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
there are like 10 women on here . this would be the last place i would search for female attention

:heh:you on the other hand stick around this place which is 95% male when no one gives a fukk about you
I wouldnt be so quick to speak. You have been on this site longer than i and have been talking about bw since then. Clearly there is something missing in your life to be so concerned with black chicks you will never date or touch.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
imagec5bb7.jpg

I didnt ask for this. :yeshrug:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
there are like 10 women on here . this would be the last place i would search for female attention. I have never sent a pm to any of these chicks or asked them for anything.:camby:

:heh:you on the other hand stick around this place which is 95% male when no one gives a fukk about you.[/QUOTE]
Am i supposed to be hurt/offended? Are these coli brehs that cosign your shtick paying your bills? Or feeding you? I am willing to bet that you matter just as little outside of entertaining these dudes.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I dont praise wm/bw relationships and you cannot quote me praising them anywhere either. I praise bw in healthy relationships with a many of any race.

The guys that are ir relationships that get slandered by me have so much opinions on what black women do. Now tell me this why would a man who dates white/asian/latina goddesses would xare what a bw does in her relationships?
Dudes who do that are clowns I agree but You yourself were praising gingers and other white men yet most of your post are bm bashing n I'm pretty half of those you spoke I'll of bm who aren't even in irr, now if those were in defense of bw then I take back what I say but if not then my point stands.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
there are like 10 women on here . this would be the last place i would search for female attention

:heh:you on the other hand stick around this place which is 95% male when no one gives a fukk about you

Ignore her.

She's known for starting Baseless arguments with people.
bytch is a Joke and will waste your time.

Let her "Win".

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Dudes who do that are clowns I agree but You yourself were praising gingers and other white men yet most of your post are bm bashing n I'm pretty half of those you spoke I'll of bm who aren't even in irr, now if those were in defense of bw then I take back what I say but if not then my point stands.

I pointed out that i appreciated red heads. Since i am a woman...i picked men. Black men arent the only attractive men on this planet.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I appreciate black men that deserve it. Point blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.