• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Didn't we just have people in a thread talking about ladies who don't call out black male bashers? So, far no one has touched that quote, but it has received cosigns. :sas2:

:russ:
It's the same dude who pretty much said he didn't care she used the n word and would fukk her. That says enough right there.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all can run me off...but who else was talking about white supremacy, power economics here before me? Y'all was on talking about p*ssy and weed....

I've tried to bring to bring reality based discussion only to hated... Ppl loved me on boxden when o was just a c00n nikka...
Go back to Boxden then u fake ass wanna be militant jiggaboo

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:banderas:im black and asian chicks love me for some reason

im sexy though

cacs think they own asian chicks

Asian people love me for some reason

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

what asian chicks sitting at?

:mjlol:at asian women caking off the obedient stereotype. Goooooood for them

:lupe:maybe yall should shut the fukk up and try it

Asian and hipster type chicks of all races love me

:win:i love them to

never

my asian homie was talking about he would never date an asian chick the other day tho:manny:

i like my girls really slim so asian chicks are :takedat:to me

[
3e153249263a0b580cadf1d8b3faec43.jpg

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
Y'all nikkas wasn't talking about shyt years ago...I carried the cross and talked about the shyt everyday, I gave this section my pain and struggle...I only wanted to school the young brothers anyway so they could avoid the pitfalls of life...I don't have to take this anymore...I did my part

:mjlol:

On the Lord's day too

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nah....no need. You losers are easy to spot. I am willing to bet you are not all that in real life but have to overcompensate. You keep bw out of it and we cool.
:demonic:no

:yeshrug:if you gotta problem with me and my nikkas post leave

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:demonic: that i will be on you like white on rice. Its clear you are craving bws attention.:mjlol: ish so sad. Even Chun lin and Ming li cant keep your minds off bw.
there are like 10 women on here . this would be the last place i would search for female attention. I have never sent a pm to any of these chicks or asked them for anything.:camby:

:heh:you on the other hand stick around this place which is 95% male when no one gives a fukk about you.

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Can someone give me cliff notes on this? Wasn't the strawberry thread some :gurl: type thread by a breh trying to expose her? Now brehettess are exposing brehs? Confused on why I should care...

Status
Not open for further replies.