• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Yet they are increasingly getting married every day. A man would look past a lot of things if she looks right.

Some of them are dating one right now. Unless he knows everyone she slept with, or her friends tell him, he won't completely know her past.

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The hypocrisy...canon is calling moongoddess when he unapoologetically cavorts with ww. So yes he has no leg to stand on.
I'm talking your praise for bw/wm but mad the clowns who are bm/ww but like I said go head cook you clearly have some issues you need sorted out. All the best

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
24l0y28.jpg

nvtpxw.jpg

@DrX is faking being black:ohhh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:
:mjcry:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm talking your praise for bw/wm but mad the clowns who are bm/ww but like I said go head cook you clearly have some issues you need sorted out. All the best
I dont praise wm/bw relationships and you cannot quote me praising them anywhere either. I praise bw in healthy relationships with a many of any race.

The guys that are ir relationships that get slandered by me have so much opinions on what black women do. Now tell me this why would a man who dates white/asian/latina goddesses would xare what a bw does in her relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.