• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Bro, u don't understand. Goddamn it's so fukking hard being a Scanner and not wanting to take advantage of ppl. @Yup is the shyt. Focus in thy brain center, you'll understand what I mean. All that bullshyt is a smokescreen. fukk, I actually should encourage u nikkas to be more mean to her so she feels isolated and drops into my loving arms, but u nikkas might drive her away n then I'd be left with feminist dyke hoes and wigger bytches on here. Goddamn my life is so hard.
:usure:the day that i am scared of you donkeys pigs will fly.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Bro, u don't understand. Goddamn it's so fukking hard being a Scanner and not wanting to take advantage of ppl. @Yup is the shyt. Focus in thy brain center, you'll understand what I mean. All that bullshyt is a smokescreen. fukk, I actually should encourage u nikkas to be more mean to her so she feels isolated and drops into my loving arms, but u nikkas might drive her away n then I'd be left with feminist dyke hoes and wigger bytches on here. Goddamn my life is so hard.
:mjpls:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Someone should organize a lame walk for all the dudes who were up all night crying about this instead of out enjoying sluts for what they're good for :mjlol:

Dudes could share stories and commiserate over how sluts and hoodrats won't even fukk THEM...... thats gotta hurt :damn:
:mjlol:
Sluts/women are the problem though :lol: Like if a good looking woman wasn't throwing these nikkas the p*ssy w/no strings attached they wouldn't jump w/o hesitation or complaint
Depends on my mood, sometimes I'm skeptical on goodlooking women throwing me the puss with minimal effort, :patrice: like what's in it for her, is trying set me up, does she have an STD, then other times, I just let nature take its course, I usually do this when the chick is from out of town / country, got nothing to lose :takedat:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn... @MoonGoddess reading him to filth. Dorien Corey would be so proud. :wow:

tumblr_inline_nr5qlmZxkV1tqgb96_500.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I feel ya...the more interact with other racial groups....the more you realize how small the black community is in the western world. There's some non black dudea that i curved and now i look back the time we spent on earth is so short. Let's give people a chance. Well I wish you happiness with whoever you choose.
Nothing in particular. I just find a lot non-Black women have the qualities I desire in a woman. :manny:

what about all the black people in other countries around the world? if u really prefer black people, I'd think you would also seek out blacks from other places before going outside the race...unless u prefer black americans only and then other americans

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:obama:Chea, fukk black women on msg boards. @MoonGoddess is a fukking dork and her own nephew don't even respect her, but it's symptomatic of every black woman in American history. They are overbearing and don't even compare to the sweet, soft, sensual touch of a delicate white woman. @biscuitsnbangers where u at? Where my true albino nubian queens at on a Sunday? Show some love for the negro man.
:flabbynsick::dj2::mj::cook::piss::rip::drunk:
:stylin:Goddamn there go my baby, nikka. Stuntin on these fools with her Canadian common sense approach to complex challenges facing the negro man today. Mfer I want it so bad I can taste it.
So we just gonna let this pedo looking mothafukka talk slick

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what about all the black people in other countries around the world? if u really prefer black people, I'd think you would also seek out blacks from other places before going outside the race...unless u prefer black americans only and then other americans
Of course id date black men of all backgrounds too ;). I love BM i just think yall can improve thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.