• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And just for the record none of the other women have anything to do with this. I called @DrX out in his hypocrisy and mentioned that i recalled him from a lot of black female slander and his admiration of penis from that other site.
I being the petty female that i can be sometimes (not all) took the opportunity to occasionally bring it up when i see him spouting his hypocritical drivel. He asked me countless times for proof but i never posted it. I guess he really thought i had nothing which is why he made this thread in which he referred me as a bytch. I know it's immature and petty and in prepared for this to come up whenever i post now because well thats how it is on the net.
Gurl dont apologize these coli wolves would not miss the opportunity if tehy had been in your shoes.

As long as i am on this site i will continue to embarrass these hypocrites from one inch of their lives.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:obama:Chea, fukk black women on msg boards. @MoonGoddess is a fukking dork and her own nephew don't even respect her, but it's symptomatic of every black woman in American history. They are overbearing and don't even compare to the sweet, soft, sensual touch of a delicate white woman. @biscuitsnbangers where u at? Where my true albino nubian queens at on a Sunday? Show some love for the negro man.
:flabbynsick::dj2::mj::cook::piss::rip::drunk:

:stylin:Goddamn there go my baby, nikka. Stuntin on these fools with her Canadian common sense approach to complex challenges facing the negro man today. Mfer I want it so bad I can taste it.

26505.jpg

:jbhmm:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Gurl dont apologize these coli wolves would not miss the opportunity if tehy had been in your shoes.

As long as i am on this site i will continue to embarrass these hypocrites from one inch of their lives.
Lol im not apologizing. I just don't want anyone taking heat for the shyt that i post. And trust me i know it would be a roast if it was the other way around.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Sorry but :scust:

I guess I'm also a prude then. I'm not going to practically rape a woman because she gets off of it.
It's cool no one is asking you to.
Im not looking for anyone on here i have someone who is like minded and is happy to do those things with me.
Maybe prude was a strong word but it is what it is.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:

Okay now I'm interested :ohhh: my day is fulfilled I don't even need to read the rest of the thread:blessed:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Bro, u don't understand. Goddamn it's so fukking hard being a Scanner and not wanting to take advantage of ppl. @Yup is the shyt. Focus in thy brain center, you'll understand what I mean. All that bullshyt is a smokescreen. fukk, I actually should encourage u nikkas to be more mean to her so she feels isolated and drops into my loving arms, but u nikkas might drive her away n then I'd be left with feminist dyke hoes and wigger bytches on here. Goddamn my life is so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.