Reppin
Chicago
imagec5bb7.jpg

I didnt ask for this. :yeshrug:

35jksuw.jpg

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
- So because a mufukka didnt create a thread now dat voids em of thier own willing participation in said threads? Dats like somebody sayin "I wasn't da one who broke da store window first. :manny: " But you still were up in dere stealin shyt too, nikka. Wtf kinda passin da buck shyt is dat? Nah, son. :childplease:

- I and otha brehs were initially defendin @agnosticlady because she was in fact gettin shytted on by a lot of da female posters because she wasnt 100% on dat Sista Hood of da Coli Travelin Pants steeze and it didn't follow protocol. But guess what? She also later got G checked when she said dat ova da top foul shyt about @Elle Driver..by bof da female and male membas. I don't walk around blindly defendin mufukkas like dat. Neva have. Neva will. Any and err body can get dat bizness when it's called for. So you can miss me wit dat noise, breh. :camby:

-Dis is a majority male message board. Thousands upon thousands of membas. 98% which are male. So because of dat da very small percentage of you females dat choose to participate are gonna have dat spotlight automatically shine on you. Dats just da reality of da situation you signed up for. Nobody is askin you to do betta. nikkas are merely sayin come at those same female trolls wit da same venom & scust you bring to thier male counter parts or don't address anything at all. Because by ignoring one and responding to da otha it's gonna show cosignage whether it's intentional or not. Very simple imo. :yeshrug:

- And lets keep it all da way funky, da majority of you females aren't doin dat. Why y'all act like we can't see who daps & reps posts or somethin? :heh:

- Yes, dats why I said "Garbage is garbage. It all stinks.:stopitslime:"

But dere are far more brothas willing to callin out dese black women bashin clowns than dere are of you all callin out da black men bashin ones in your camp. :francis:

Very true, a lot of the female posters will skip over foul stuff that other female posters post. Maybe it's because the males far outnumber the females on here I see more male posters call out foul stuff and use logic. When I first came here and gave my opinion some female posters felt like I should agree with them because I am black and a female. I have also seen female posters come into threads trying to antagonize on some slick stuff. If the shoe doesn't fit don't wear it :yeshrug:. When really it's just about agreeing with what's more logical. Also you were right in your previous post. This is a public forum out of multiple public forums on the internet. Nobody is being forced to come here. I always felt like if cook and Brooklynz slog the site tomorrow what was all this hype for? Absolutely, nothing. So if you feel uncomfortable just leave the site. That goes for both the male and female users.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
They're like a pack of hungry wovles and will destroy ppl character by any means necessary when u don't agree with them. The women here r outta control...to the point where we need rules in place for male harassment. I got this "bytch" @MoonGoddess constantly lying on me without proof and I'm still be nice to her but im not taking it no more. If a woman harass any male, she should be reported because this is ridiculous, we respect them...then they hit us with negs and destroy conversations because they can. They're like Isis... Man need rights too, we got all these rules in place to protect women
:obama:Chea, fukk black women on msg boards. @MoonGoddess is a fukking dork and her own nephew don't even respect her, but it's symptomatic of every black woman in American history. They are overbearing and don't even compare to the sweet, soft, sensual touch of a delicate white woman. @biscuitsnbangers where u at? Where my true albino nubian queens at on a Sunday? Show some love for the negro man.
:flabbynsick::dj2::mj::cook::piss::rip::drunk:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
oh I do
tumblr_mb6gd86uv81qiyh2n.gif

But let's face it, a lot guys are simps and aren't used to certain caliber of women, so when one them is finally into them, they'll roll out the red carpet...

One of my older friends is getting played something serious, by this slightly above average chick, he's a good guy, and makes dough, but she's the hottest chick he's ever been with....
He just bank rolled a house and paid for their entire marriage in england :snoop:
Sluts/women are the problem though :lol: Like if a good looking woman wasn't throwing these nikkas the p*ssy w/no strings attached they wouldn't jump w/o hesitation or complaint

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We need to make a Coli dictionary

Slut = woman who isn't family thats fukking other people
Thug = black man who fukks sluts
Black woman (as epithet/scapegoat) = any black woman who isn't family who isn't fukking these dudes and thus "fits the description"
Simp/c00n = any dude who disagrees :mjlol:

Its no wonder so many of yall dudes are so miserable :snoop:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:
Sorry but :scust:

I guess I'm also a prude then. I'm not going to practically rape a woman because she gets off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.