Status
Not open for further replies.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
imagec5bb7.jpg

I didnt ask for this. :yeshrug:
:laff: oh man I'm crying

The fukk.you guys doing in the ladies room anyway getting into e beef getting embarrassed
:laff:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:
I cant judge anyone for havin have sexual fetishes. Everyones different i guess:yeshrug:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah I mean there's still a plethora of good girls out there, you just have to be a bit more selective, look for certain traits, and allow for the relationship to maturate organically. The problem is contemporary society dictates a pace that mimics a constant rush, thus people come off as self serving and seeking instant gratification.

My biggest problem is trying to calculate probability of running into "reformed" women, which is kind of hard to look past, because the past does matter, especially in regards to traits that'll be inherited by potential kids...

A lot of these women are experts at hiding their pasts, breh. You have to really look for the signs.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nothing in particular. I just find a lot non-Black women have the qualities I desire in a woman. :manny:

I feel ya...the more interact with other racial groups....the more you realize how small the black community is in the western world. There's some non black dudea that i curved and now i look back the time we spent on earth is so short. Let's give people a chance. Well I wish you happiness with whoever you choose.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lot of these women are experts at hiding their pasts, breh. You have to really look for the signs.
oh I do
tumblr_mb6gd86uv81qiyh2n.gif

But let's face it, a lot guys are simps and aren't used to certain caliber of women, so when one them is finally into them, they'll roll out the red carpet...

One of my older friends is getting played something serious, by this slightly above average chick, he's a good guy, and makes dough, but she's the hottest chick he's ever been with....
He just bank rolled a house and paid for their entire marriage in england :snoop:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Her crying about Kanye and Wiz is pretty much what this whole thing was about. She wanted to be seen as wifey despite her sexual history and attitude when it comes to sex and relationships. Thats not going to happen.

:mjlol: at whores trying to shame men into respecting them and viewing them as wife material.

Status
Not open for further replies.