Reppin
Alabama
SeA21iP.png
dafuq?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They gotta give her a pass on the strength of them being in her PM's because I think it's pretty safe to say that she wouldn't mind exposing all the attention she's getting from Black men if they give her a reason..

The fact that Black men can say some shyt like "she's saying it in a funny way" just let's me know that the PM's they're sending are embarrassing.

:francis:
God I wish I could hack right now :ohlawd:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I think Im too traditional, I cud never do that to a woman even if,she wanted me to,do it:mjcry:
Thats you tho.
I spent 6 years in a realtionship with a prude. The most adventurous sex we had was doggystyle. I was never really happy but thought i was in love so i stayed. When ever i tried to get more out of our sex life he wasnt with it.
It always took forever for me to get turned on and i actually thought i had a low libido. But when i discovred erotic romance and got turned on more from words on a page than my actaul partner touching me i knew regular sex just wasnt for me.
It's nasty and i don't go around telling people in real life these things. It feels good to admit it on here sometimes.
Especially cause now im with someone who has an open mind and is also into what im into. We compliment each other sexually, he doesnt look at me like in crazy when i tell him what i like and i love him for that.:mjcry:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She is on the wrong track, but there is a reason women feel like this. Matriarchal society is a very hypocritical one in which men are usually allowed much more leeway when it comes to sexual actions..if women weren't seen as sluts for the same shyt men do then it wouldn't be a need for this nonsenseI'm

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Wait, how is Amber a hoe? Someone above said she was a known hoe. How did you come to this conclusion. She admitted she was a stripper at a young age. Does that equal hoe? Cause of it doesn't we only know her for being with Kanye and a few other people she dated. Exactly what a young 20 something yr old who looks amazing should be doing. You can't just throw that hoe label around without facts. The chick you dating could have more bodies than her. I hate that men just label chicks a hoe then all of a sudden thats what it is because all the other nikkas start believing.

ib1Jz4Ts8niR0M.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
She is on the wrong track, but there is a reason women feel like this. Matriarchal society is a very hypocritical one in which men are usually allowed much more leeway when it comes to sexual actions..if women weren't seen as sluts for the same shyt men do then it wouldn't be a need for this nonsenseI'm

First hoe shouldn't have taken dat apple. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.