Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Someone should organize a lame walk for all the dudes who were up all night crying about this instead of out enjoying sluts for what they're good for :mjlol:

Dudes could share stories and commiserate over how sluts and hoodrats won't even fukk THEM...... thats gotta hurt :damn:
:damn::damn::damn:
Too soon bruh, too soon

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said i used to shock post on boxden and without context of course this looks bad....but whatever, i used to ignore the bytches on this site until like a few months ago, and now look what happens....bros this is why u can trust these hoes online or off

then u got the beta simps that join in

but whatever, i feel like ive contributed to the coli....I dont see the women here discussing the plight of black people, institutionalized racism, the police blowing nikkas heads off, depression, the matrix, economics, the system

I they talked about about is getting fukked, and man like that shyt

I guess im the the bad guy

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
@Mook made a thread slamming Strawberry. Then the capes came out. It was revealed EARLY in the thread that she used the n-word multiple times on this site, but still posters continued to cape. We called out the hilarity of black males caping for a white woman who referred to them as "nikkas", and were summarily called bitter and jealous. I'm sorry for calling out your PAWG for her disgusting use of the n-word, brehs.

:heh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can't be the only one that finds it strange that black women are always being called jealous and bitter towards white women. We can't even have an opinion of a white woman without guys automatically jumping to the conclusion that we're somehow envious of them.

That white woman can be the most reprehensible person ever but the minute a black woman says anything she's automatically bitter and jealous :mjlol:.
:wow:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:scust: Maybe I grew up too traditional, but I just cant respect anyone whose willing to degrade themselves for pleasure. Im okay with oral and everything else, but violent sex isnt something I view as normal in a relationship.
If it's consensual who cares. She enjoys it and it should be left at that. Who she fukk don't make you cum.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
im more interested in how they act like bitter jealous bytches when anyone is talking about non black women here but have #swirl threads in the salon:sas2:

you know what? :patrice:

:blessed:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.