Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how the only forum on internet where black men can post freely without having to deal with all the bullshyt we have to deal with in the real word is being run amok not by white supremacists, white women, other non-blacks, or even black men for that matter, but our "black queens"... :francis:

It's kind of sad knowing that while the majority of normal woman are out spending their weekends having fun, getting wasted and fukked, these bitter sluts that post on this site dedicated to "SPORT, HIP-HOP & PIFF" can find nothing better to do than post hateful comments towards the men who post on this site as if we don't already know that stress is the #1 killer of black men... :snoop:

Imagine if these bitter fukks put their energy to good use by trolling one of those white supremacist boards the way they've been doing this site, but no, you choose to go fukk up the only place on the internet for brehs to have a peace of mind :scheme: But these are our "queens" right...? :snoop:

You know you don't have to read the threads. You could always you know ignore it.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
And just for the record none of the other women have anything to do with this. I called @DrX out in his hypocrisy and mentioned that i recalled him from a lot of black female slander and his admiration of penis from that other site.
I being the petty female that i can be sometimes (not all) took the opportunity to occasionally bring it up when i see him spouting his hypocritical drivel. He asked me countless times for proof but i never posted it. I guess he really thought i had nothing which is why he made this thread in which he referred me as a bytch. I know it's immature and petty and in prepared for this to come up whenever i post now because well thats how it is on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.