Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Aye I'm going out swinging...before y'all finosh me somebody going down with me

Ur girl like to b ghetto gagged by her CAC bf
:ohhh: My account was hacked!
What weirdo posted that under my name? Ya'll tryna run me off this site. Who here was talking bout getting face fukked before i joined? It's a conspiracy i tell you:mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas wasn't talking about shyt years ago...I carried the cross and talked about the shyt everyday, I gave this section my pain and struggle...I only wanted to school the young brothers anyway so they could avoid the pitfalls of life...I don't have to take this anymore...I did my part

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so ridiculous...a thread about a funny looking white hoe got so called black women and men going at it?:snoop:...is the bar that low?...is this all it takes to have black women and men arguing and at odds?...say it aint so:francis:...it would explain a lot of the dysfunction in black relationships if something this meaningless could start a fight:jbhmm:...

Thinking that a lot of these posters are black

:patrice:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I respect the concept of allowing women to be in control of their bodies, and choosing what they do with them, but then again this is a false fight. Women have always in general have been in control of their bodies. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and always have been. I would have been a little more impressed if the proceeds went to states that defunded planned parenthood, or a larger emphasis on ways women can protect themselves from unwed pregnancies and STDs. Increased condom usage and the like. There could have been a more positive message instead, we have 2 major issues, I'm a bit surprised how man Black women, look to Amber Rose as an honorary sista. She isn't, she may gargle Black balls but she is not Black, so when she inserts herself into Black issues and has opinions on them and Black women listen to them, and to follow her lead it is like the pied piper leading children in to the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.