Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon

Banned
Daps
lol whats the diff.

all of it seems divisive against men n women .

should we call it lesbianism :shaq:

From what Elle Driver says womanism is where black women have their movement to help black women.

And my movement is to help black people. One mistake I never make is being confused who are my allies, and I always do it on a case-by-case basis.

Daps
amber-rose-slutwalk-300x300.jpg

What theeeee fukk is that on the far right :scust:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagec5bb7.jpg

I didnt ask for this. :yeshrug:
We used to troll cacsden back in the day...I post real shyt here, shyt that may have changed brothers lives...so why do u wanna destroy that for a few days...you're a sociopath... And mad because i probably cursed u out in our boxden days

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LovelyDay ur one of the cool ones but why don't u speak out? Ur apart of the problem

My rep was 1390 yesterday and I built a good rapport here and now its gone all because a few jokes..the women on this site teamed up on several men...were victims..

We about to come together like voltron and fight back

Speak out against what? Someone talking about your penis size? I'm not even sure what I could have said to defend you, honestly :yeshrug:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is always Cacs behind these things. Look who set her up and made a no-show the day of the event:
perez.png

Bird :dead:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
im more interested in how they act like bitter jealous bytches when anyone is talking about non black women here but have #swirl threads in the salon:sas2:

Or how they'll complain about black women bashing but protect people like @bcrusaderw , @Yup , @tan900 , and @LadySimone who talk reckless as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.