Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This is the era we living in right now. Being tasteless, vulgar and crass is trying to be on the same level with common decency. Who thought this day would ever come?

But these folks should always be isolated from normal society.
I know man but it's just kind of disappointing. Like how can they shame a person if his preference is someone that is not promiscuous. That doesn't mean that you view the promiscuous woman as a monster, just maybe not the right fit for you lol

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amber%2BRose.png

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're like a pack of hungry wovles and will destroy ppl character by any means necessary when u don't agree with them. The women here r outta control...to the point where we need rules in place for male harassment. I got this "bytch" @MoonGoddess constantly lying on me without proof and I'm still be nice to her but im not taking it no more. If a woman harass any male, she should be reported because this is ridiculous, we respect them...then they hit us with negs and destroy conversations because they can. They're like Isis... Man need rights too, we got all these rules in place to protect women

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LovelyDay ur one of the cool ones but why don't u speak out? Ur apart of the problem

My rep was 1390 yesterday and I built a good rapport here and now its gone all because a few jokes..the women on this site teamed up on several men...were victims..

We about to come together like voltron and fight back

Status
Not open for further replies.